Is thin facial skin better for bone structure definition and visibility?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
Title.

I want my bone structure to stand out in the face, BUT I also have thick skin in most of the face,

therefore I can feel the bone structure is present underneath, AND I'm low-body fat too, but it looks like the tick skin is hidding bone structure visibility under it (zygos, jawline).

Are there ways to think the skin a bit?

Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
You tend to get more aging with thinner skin. The good part is you look way better when lean and gives u more angularity

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Yes, look at gilbert burns. Low bf, but still looks kinda bloated because thick af skin

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Title.

I want my bone structure to stand out in the face, BUT I also have thick skin in most of the face,

therefore I can feel the bone structure is present underneath, AND I'm low-body fat too, but it looks like the tick skin is hidding bone structure visibility under it (zygos, jawline).

Are there ways to think the skin a bit?

Thanks.

Attachments

• i.png
    i.png
    235.8 KB · Views: 29
  • +1
Reactions: Soalian
You tend to get more aging with thinner skin. The good part is you look way better when lean and gives u more angularity
yes angularity and bone structure standing out is key as we age though

• +1
Reactions: Slob
I see, yes,

btw I have similar issue as him, i.e. a slightly astmmetrical jaw (and off-center chin) to the left side a bit, looks bad in selfies and pics

Mother fuckers skin as thick as leather.