Is This A 10/10 Lower Third?

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Lets assume good forward growth from the side profile . Is this the ideal male lower third from the front profile ?

IMG 20211220 130039

I blurred the eye area to keep the focus solely on the lower third ( and Zygos)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Judge Based on this video

• +1
No

This is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23, Fear, AscendingHero and 6 others
Lets assume good forward growth from the side profile . Is this the ideal male lower third from the front profile ?

View attachment 1449816
I blurred the eye area to keep the focus solely on the lower third ( and Zygos)
That's my lower third, maybe i have slightly shorter chin,closer to Cavill

But it looks good, idk if it's ideal, i feel like there needs to be a harmony between all features, no one trait can be ideal for all faces

Orb is carried by his godly eye area. That doesn't make his jaw ideal.

Look at attractive men with shitty eye area. Their godly jaw carries them and contributes to most of their attractiveness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Jason Voorhees and Sens
11/10 lower third

Images   2021 12 20T180144899
Images   2021 12 20T180136648
Images   2021 12 20T180154649
Images   2021 12 20T180226512

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kas589, Deleted member 8988, subhuman incel and 4 others
I don't like the bicycle shape and also he has lowset Zygos :sick:
His bicycle seat shape from the front is what makes his jaw more unique than cavill's. His cheekbones from the 3/4th are large but not really high and projected which gives him that much needed feminine touch to complete his demigod look.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14978, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
His bicycle seat shape from the front is what makes his jaw more unique than cavill's. His cheekbones are large but not really high and projected which gives him that much needed feminine touch to complete his demigod look.
Do his cheekbones not being high affect his lower lids being a bit droopy and his canthal tilt?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Jason Voorhees
His bicycle seat shape from the front is what makes his jaw more unique than cavill's. His cheekbones from the 3/4th are large but not really high and projected which gives him that much needed feminine touch to complete his demigod look.
Z93kENT

O pry with more angular jaw morph is the highest possible PSL rating a male can get

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14166
Do his cheekbones not being high affect his lower lids being a bit droopy and his canthal tilt?
I think lower eyelids are correlated with undereyes and cheekbones and it seems canthal tilt is not related to the bone support but more to the muscular insertion of the eye.

• +1
yea looks perfect i guess but zygos arent wide enough

pointy chin is a falio and you kinda have it
yeah true but i think the pointy chin gets emphasised more cause I covered other parts of my face making it look uncanny