Is this a Good base to lean down

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918
Depends on your goals imo.

If you are more concerned with being more attractive (at least in the face) then lean down a bit more, but you'll probably look like a stick assuming its an effective cut.

If you are more concerned with getting big and strong, go on a solid bulk for 3 months and cut after.

The second option is longer but you'll probably look much better as you'd have a better base to cut from.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Depends on your goals imo.

If you are more concerned with being more attractive (at least in the face) then lean down a bit more, but you'll probably look like a stick assuming its an effective cut.

If you are more concerned with getting big and strong, go on a solid bulk for 3 months and cut after.

The second option is longer but you'll probably look much better as you'd have a better base to cut from.
I've never been lean since I was 10 I want to lean down at least once since I have decent hollow cheeks bone structure imo. But ye I'm going to look like a stick:feelsbadman:

i think you just like sharing that austy picture of your eyes bro

• JFL
I've never been lean since I was 10 I want to lean down at least once since I have decent hollow cheeks bone structure imo. But ye I'm going to look like a stick:feelsbadman:
If that is what you think will make you happy and satisfied then do it.

If you bulk and you don't have a true desire to do it, it will not be a good bulk and you will feel like shit during it.

Just make sure its a proper cut, high protein and a good amount of volume in the gym.

• +1
If that is what you think will make you happy and satisfied then do it.

If you bulk and you don't have a true desire to do it, it will not be a good bulk and you will feel like shit during it.

Just make sure its a proper cut, high protein and a good amount of volume in the gym.
I'm still a newbie as you can tell. I'm 6'3 and it's hard for me to fill out my frame. My lifts are actually intermediate level have been to the gym for 6 months on and off. Is it necessary to lift when cutting? Is one day a week enough I've heard its enough to retain muscle

bulk and then cut always

• So Sad
  • JFL
I'm still a newbie as you can tell. I'm 6'3 and it's hard for me to fill out my frame. My lifts are actually intermediate level have been to the gym for 6 months on and off. Is it necessary to lift when cutting? Is one day a week enough I've heard its enough to retain muscle
One day a week is absolutely not enough to maintain.

On the contrary, when cutting, lifting is more important (specifically volume) in order to retain as much muscle tissue.

You can obviously lose weight and not go to the gym but you will just end up “skinny fat”.

• So Sad
One day a week is absolutely not enough to maintain.

On the contrary, when cutting, lifting is more important (specifically volume) in order to retain as much muscle tissue.

You can obviously lose weight and not go to the gym but you will just end up “skinny fat”.
Delon ramirez all had 0 muscle. Their body didn't look sickly

is it even possible to slay in india if chad?

• JFL
Hop on carnivore and lean down to 10%

• +1
@Cutecel2001 20 percent bf

• JFL