Is this a good body appeal to young women?

K

kopper

Iron
Young women: age 15 to 20

Aside from my pale skin which i will obviously fix I am unsure how my body looks best. Those pics are all in different lighting sadly (i dont have better).

I personally think pic 2 is the best if I got some more Definition, but i am unsure.
Also, no need to tell me its mostly about face. I know that, but I need to fix everything I can obvsly

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Solution
D

Aside from my pale skin which i will obviously fix I am unsure how my body looks best. Those pics are all in different lighting sadly (i dont have better).

I personally think pic 2 is the best if I got some more Definition, but i am unsure.
Also, no need to tell me its mostly about face. I know that, but I need to fix everything I can obvsly

Listen man, the rules are the following for a female gaze body.

Tall
Wide frame & Rib cage
Small Waist
Small Hips
Not too muscular
Tanned
Some just only like skinny :)

You need balance, just train and looksmaxx, stop the mental masturbation.
Last pic is bestimo

• +1
Reactions: kopper

Ideal physique for slaying thick white women tbh

• +1
What could be better about it? Are you Sure it also appeals to women?
Yikes careful taking my advice on this issue. I’m not confident I can say it’s best for woman. Personaly I think it’s the most aesthetic looking bod

• +1
What pic does it look best? They were All done at different times. Also do you think this body also appeals to skinny women
A muscular body appeals to all women, only twink copers say otherwise.

Probably the first and third one

• +1
yep i got a similar body and it attracts many foids at the beach

• +1

Tall
Wide frame & Rib cage
Small Waist
Small Hips
Not too muscular
Tanned

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and kopper
Solution

Tall
Wide frame & Rib cage
Small Waist
Small Hips
Not too muscular
Tanned

Im trying to immprove my waist by doing stomach vacuums. Maybe it helps. Anything Else I can do?
Ill get tan next summer.
Do you think I have a good amount of muscularit in any of those pics?

A muscular body appeals to all women, only twink copers say otherwise.

Probably the first and third one
I honestly dont think sp. Especially when its about younger women / girls you might worden your chances cause with a decently muscular body you will Not look as if youre still 16/17 or so I thibk

Im trying to immprove my waist by doing stomach vacuums. Maybe it helps. Anything Else I can do?
Ill get tan next summer.
Do you think I have a good amount of muscularit in any of those pics?
enought muscle but keep going to the gym and train chest shoulders, its about genetics muscles insertions etc.

but keep training you should be a strong male

• +1
How would you rate my genetic muscle insertions? Tbh i thibk they are pretty bad