Is this a good cope?

Pedro Zanatta

Pedro Zanatta

SURF & SKATE, STOP BEING GAY
My white as snow bitch girlfriend as ive noticed has a preference for brown people over white, and im blond like :lul: also she poor im rich, only reason I keep this slut is because she does everything for me, including sex wise, helps me a lot at my job, helps clean the house, cooks etc... is this a good cope? i think so. Thinking about looksmaxing/statusmaxing for a few couple of years with her and then dump her... suck my dick bitches

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Beetlejuice
My white as snow bitch girlfriend as ive noticed has a preference for brown people over white, and im blond like :lul: also she poor im rich, only reason I keep this slut is because she does everything for me, including sex wise, helps me a lot at my job, helps clean the house, cooks etc... is this a good cope? i think so. Thinking about looksmaxing/statusmaxing for a few couple of years with her and then dump her... suck my dick bitches
why you want to dump her

Step 1
Get out in the sun and tan

Just use her as an object and then dump her ass

Also, if given the chance, cheat on her

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, datboijj and Pedro Zanatta
Just use her as an object and then dump her ass

Also, if given the chance, cheat on her
I have had some chances, but ill try n not be gay. My mind gets fucked up when I cheat on my girlfriends, so I avoid that because of that and because I trust Lord Jesus Christ and I think ill pay for my sins anyway

dump her

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
I have had some chances, but ill try n not be gay. My mind gets fucked up when I cheat on my girlfriends, so I avoid that because of that and because I trust Lord Jesus Christ and I think ill pay for my sins anyway

low t

you need to dark triadmaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back