Wiggle_24
Luminary
- Joined
- Jan 14, 2026
- Posts
- 4,513
- Reputation
- 2,417
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Well I mean 700ml only at breakfest but I drink throughout the day usually around 2400holy fucking slop, cut that shit out, eat 4 eggs, with rice or potatos, if u eat rice take a potasium supplement so the carbs get used better, eat actoul greek yogurt, not this jewish strawberry yogurt made to make you fat and sick. Add 1 glass of milk, eat an actual apple.
Bro the more im looking at breakfast the more it reminds me of what i ate when i was 5 years old. grow up and eat better, btw why u drinking 700ml of water???? fuck i hate u
I eat apples and stuff at lunchholy fucking slop, cut that shit out, eat 4 eggs, with rice or potatos, if u eat rice take a potasium supplement so the carbs get used better, eat actoul greek yogurt, not this jewish strawberry yogurt made to make you fat and sick. Add 1 glass of milk, eat an actual apple.
Bro the more im looking at breakfast the more it reminds me of what i ate when i was 5 years old. grow up and eat better, btw why u drinking 700ml of water???? fuck i hate u
700ml is still a lot of water in one go, reduce that so u can drink whole milkWell I mean 700ml only at breakfest but I drink throughout the day usually around 2400
I’m lowk lactose sensitive700ml is still a lot of water in one go, reduce that so u can drink whole milk
idk what else to say then, i used to get itchy skin drinking milk, but i couldnt get enough of the taste so i still drank milk until my body got used to it, and now i never get eczema. maybe my situation is diff, but fuck itI’m lowk lactose sensitive
Also I eat a lot cause I do a lot of sports and weight lifting700ml is still a lot of water in one go, reduce that so u can drink whole milk
eating a whole lot of shitAlso I eat a lot
My main priority is carbs and protien and fiber I play a lot of sports and am very active so I need thiseating a whole lot of shit![]()
I appreciate the comment tho. Do know you are appreciatedeating a whole lot of shit![]()