Is this a good forward growth ?

It's necessary to see you eye area

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 2733, toptearmm and 1 other person
I mean it's necessary to see eye area in the profile to judge forward growth. You should be showing the back of your head too.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 2733, Dude420 and 2 others
I mean it's necessary to see eye area in the profile to judge forward growth. You should be showing the back of your head too.
aight bro I thought that the lower third would be enough. :feelspepo:

Looks pretty good. My forward growth would look good if my upper lip protruded more and my chin was more probtrusive. Do u know how to make upper lip more protruded? My lower jaw and upper jaw are aligned

Looks pretty good. My forward growth would look good if my upper lip protruded more and my chin was more probtrusive. Do u know how to make upper lip more protruded? My lower jaw and upper jaw are aligned
sure bro just pm me im going to sleep rn ill let u know tomorrow

wtf is this posture or are you the guy who snitches leonidas in 300

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, TylerDurden, toptearmm and 10 others
need to see browridge

LMFAO DONT YOU RETARD NOTICE THE HEAD TILT?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toptearmm, chadpreetcel123, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3043
1 - cropped the pic, and added ramus and jaw lines.
2 - assumption, ramus is always perpendicular: rotated to make this true.
3 (bonus) - gonial measurement (130).
Aesthetics? Poor on this front, you decide. Head up frauding game while covering eyes with hijab works out.
Attempted to morph OP's pic to an average guy.
Average guy:
1 1
Average guy mixed with OP:
1 2
Excuse coloring.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Syrianslayer, Deleted member 616 and 8 others
Yeah he's tilting hard

OP show your full head
im literally looking in front of me

View attachment 157420
View attachment 157421
View attachment 157423
Aesthetics? Poor on this front, you decide. Head up frauding game while covering eyes with hijab works out.
and you... lmao you're the next level of cope. maybe u have a subhuman recessed mandible but don't try to put me in the same bag as you. First those lines aren't my ramus and jaw.

this is my ramus and jaw :

Last but not least ur method of calculating gonial angle is non accurate and fucked up. I used autocad to calculate the angle between those 2 vectors and it gives 105 ...

keep coping as always :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 656
yea tilting my head for a second is gonna give me those protruding lips, that mandible, that chin, that straight nose ... :feelskek:

Chico's profile while "frauding"
Tumblr l7xctbQ8BV1qd9xs3o1 r1 500

Chico's profile while not
4f217050b645112d6310ad9aa19f5d94

do you see any major difference ? I know the angle is slightly different but its the same profile !!! tilting ur head isn't magically going to give an anteface!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Ruby and Deleted member 656
yea tilting my head for a second is gonna give me those protruding lips, that mandible, that chin, that straight nose ... :feelskek:

Chico's profile while "frauding"
View attachment 157469
Chico's profile while not
View attachment 157468

do you see any major difference ? I know the angle is slightly different but its the same profile !!! tilting ur head isn't magically going to give an anteface!!!
It's still tilted upwards in the second picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and Gebirgscel
View attachment 157420
View attachment 157421
View attachment 157423
Average guy:
View attachment 157443
View attachment 157444
Excuse coloring.
''average guy''

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685, toptearmm and 1 other person
Shit
The concern are the shoulders.
Yours shoulder's are way back (identified):
More or less normal:
The only explanation is tilt up frauding.
Protip coping is making the worst appear best, we're doing quiet the opposite here, aka blackpilling
Again in RE to posture:
Good posture vs bad posture freehold chiropractor 2 20190504213623 11536200
You're the guy on the left with shoulders behind head
What you actually try to do:
Reminds me of that fat guy from cartoon with one big eye and poor posture

• JFL
Reactions: Gebirgscel
ok i found that guy
huncho (not quavo)
Ur just dumb actually. Take any mm profile.Hard rotate it like that and mix it with a guy who’s looking straight and it’ll look recessed...
I saw ur thread man yea ur a subhuman but I’m not like you
maybe im not a 10.least not afraid to post full face and get subjective rating. all we doing is not telling you to fuck off but rather asking to provide a normal pic. youre the one getting mad as if were making fun of you. be a psycho theory is not playing well

Attachments

• hunchback-mv01.jpg
    hunchback-mv01.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 28
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby
View attachment 157482
The concern are the shoulders.
Yours shoulder's are way back (identified):
View attachment 157485
More or less normal:
View attachment 157486
The only explanation is tilt up frauding.
Protip coping is making the worst appear best, we're doing quiet the opposite here, aka blackpilling
Again in RE to posture:
View attachment 157488
You're the guy on the left with shoulders behind head
What you actually try to do:
View attachment 157489
Reminds me of that fat guy from cartoon with one big eye and poor posture
That’s the angle lmao. Are u Retarded ? I’m Not taking the pic standing I’m sitting .thats why the shoulder is looking weird 😂😂 anyway keep coping u subhuman recessed dog trying to make urself feel better.

Not really tbh

View attachment 157420
View attachment 157421
View attachment 157423
Average guy:
View attachment 157443
View attachment 157444
Excuse coloring.
I think you over-rotated
It's more accurate to draw a line from the tragus to the middle of the philtrum which should be parallel to the ground

• +1
Reactions: ThatsWhatsUp
That’s the angle lmao. Are u Retarded ? I’m Not taking the pic standing I’m sitting .thats why the shoulder is looking weird 😂😂 anyway keep coping u subhuman recessed dog trying to make urself feel better.
Just post another picture with correct posture and head neutral with eye showing. Jesus

JFL at that wnb barrett haircut

I think you over-rotated
It's more accurate to draw a line from the tragus to the middle of the philtrum which should be parallel to the ground
Interesting! I have attempted to do so with the image provided by the OP and then replicate it with a random one from the Internet.
OP:
Random:
The random guy was rotated to make it horizontal but still seems to be frauding. Despite the neck angle, it appears to be normal the more you rotate it anticlockwise (more to the normal) - not sure if due to neck angle though:
All I am saying is that even with the suggested line horizontal OP's photo still seems frauded.
The takeaway here is that we're not trying to offend anyone but rather attempting to build OP's face from the limited information provided which seems like a fun challenge :)
RE OP we have somewhat similar lips which are protruding and look like going out for a kiss, what's your opinion on this? Personally I hate this on myself, would prefer to have them further back

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks
Who is coping here, narcy?

Wtf is even the point of answering the question if you need to see the back of his head and eye area anyways to properly answer it which would take op 1 second to upload.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
We know it's you Frank Tufano, show yourself you meat munching constipated DEGENERATE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bieber, Casadonis, didntreadlol and 3 others
  • +1
How far forward can you underbite?

Interesting! I have attempted to do so with the image provided by the OP and then replicate it with a random one from the Internet.
OP:
View attachment 157628
Random:
View attachment 157629
The random guy was rotated to make it horizontal but still seems to be frauding. Despite the neck angle, it appears to be normal the more you rotate it anticlockwise (more to the normal) - not sure if due to neck angle though:
View attachment 157630
All I am saying is that even with the suggested line horizontal OP's photo still seems frauded.
The takeaway here is that we're not trying to offend anyone but rather attempting to build OP's face from the limited information provided which seems like a fun challenge :)
RE OP we have somewhat similar lips which are protruding and look like going out for a kiss, what's your opinion on this? Personally I hate this on myself, would prefer to have them further back
Wait maybe its bottom most part of the ear? Im eyeballing it and I think it's look even more reasonable

OP:
View attachment 157628
Random:
View attachment 157629
View attachment 157630

bro we have nothing in common. ur lips are the result of ur poor genetics/ ethnicity. my lips are the result of a perfectly developed maxilla ie : my anteface.

View attachment 157420
View attachment 157421
View attachment 157423
Average guy:
View attachment 157443
View attachment 157444
Excuse coloring.
Why do I never get these high autism level responses. Can I DM you?

• +1
PM me instead
i agree, @Gudru is the highest IQ here, despite beeing the lowest self esteem about his above average looks

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 685
tilting so fucking high and nose should be projected more

OP:
View attachment 157628
Random:
View attachment 157629
View attachment 157630

if ur gonna be autistic at least be honest. for the random guy u start at his upper lip and end way higher than the tragus. for me u start at the MIDDLE of my philtrum and u end it way lower than the tragus.

using the same key points as the random guy :

7ny4WXT

tilting so fucking high and nose should be projected more

I thought short nose was a masc trait ? :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
i agree, @Gudru is the highest IQ here, despite beeing the lowest self esteem about his above average looks
Thanks bro but my real life experiences have suggested otherwise.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043