Is this a good forward growth ?

if ur gonna be autistic at least be honest. for the random guy u start at his upper lip and end way higher than the tragus. for me u start at the MIDDLE of my philtrum and u end it way lower than the tragus.

using the same key points as the random guy :

View attachment 157724

I thought short nose was a masc trait ? :feelswhy:
short nose is good but feels like its too sunken inside.
2072 imageset 1 after

2150 imageset 1 after

like this.
maxillary projection should be include whole maxilla with nose base, paranasal
not only philtrum and teeth. its just ape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
yea its probably just the tilt that makes it looks sunken. my nose definitely doesn't look like the first girl one
then thats good.

I need to see all your profile...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I need to see all your profile...
i don't really want to doxx myself and I saw ppl posting pics of them blurring their eyes and stuff ... but here is another pic of me where I don't think im "frauding" since im looking down..
sorry for the shitty lighting

i don't really want to doxx myself and I saw ppl posting pics of them blurring their eyes and stuff ... but here is another pic of me where I don't think im "frauding" since im looking down..

edit new link :

Last edited:
OP, let me put in this way... At least you've got a decent phone! TBH, you look much different in your avatar.

Jokes aside, gj on posting the requested pic, let the analyzing games begin, lol

(If OP's doesn't work:
1 )
Edit: Good definition in the jaw. Filler or natural? Seem to have good collagen, guess you're young?

edit new link :

You are not recessed, and yes you have forward growth, but is not so good, a good profile will be close of Chico

Images 14

Your jaw seems like backing and have a gonial angle of 138.

You are not recessed, and yes you have forward growth, but is not so good, a good profile will be close of Chico

View attachment 158149

Your jaw seems like backing and have a gonial angle of 138.
I’m looking down also can u tell me how do u manage to find 138 ? The max I usually find is 120 which is the gonial angle of Barrett...

I’m looking down also can u tell me how do u manage to find 138 ? The max I usually find is 120 which is the gonial angle of Barrett...

Images 43

yea I clearly don’t have a 140 gonial angle. Anyway thx for ur time
using the ruler tool the max I found is 120.. its rly weird... :feelshmm:... 20 degrees.its a big difference...

That's very very wrong

Images 44

If your jawline was 119 so will be better than Angelina Jolie, but is actually not, a Jawline in the range of 120 to 115 looks like this

Dolph Lundgren Rocky

(First guy).

That's very very wrong

View attachment 158316

If your jawline was 119 so will be better than Angelina Jolie, but is actually not, a Jawline in the range of 120 to 115 looks like this

View attachment 158319

(First guy).
I used a scientific tool to measure my gonial angle. ur using wrong comparisons with ppl who are looking right in front of them or even tilting their head when im looking down. So provide me with a measurement backed up with some common sense please.
Trigonometry never lies bro

and btw its a well known fact that Lundgren has a 90 gonial angle.. no way near 120...

just tell me how u found the EXACT number of 138. what tool ?

Tilting head, shitskin, negro lips, not showing entire face, narcy

Yes definetely a looksmaxx member

Tilting head, shitskin, negro lips, not showing entire face, narcy

Yes definetely a looksmaxx member
keep crying for me you subhuman recessed dog :feelsohh: