is this a good jaw implant morph or should i go larger?

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
juBeYaX.jpg

Unblocked out my eyes

You could look like that if you lose face fat.

Go 2mm larger and post the morph here.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
You're meming, right?

Like if anything, gaining weight would do that
Well, your jaw will be more prominent when you lose fat. You might not look exactly like that
but could come close idk.

Looks good.
you need to lose fat though.

• +1

made your nose less bulbouse and added some zygos.

you look like u can be a 6/10 PSL which is a 7 irl

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and TakaRyo
A chin implant goes in front of the chin bone not below, I doubt you could get that much of a frontal transformation, it is on the side profile that the changes are noticeable with the forward projection.

• +1
A chin implant goes in front of the chin bone not below, I doubt you could get that much of a frontal transformation, it is on the side profile that the changes are noticeable with the forward projection.

Brainlet level IQ

hmm doesnt that make it a bit too long

• +1
Make the chin square

• +1
You should do sth about your hair and eyebrowes. Thats a far bigger concern atm.

• +1
I hate ur face tbh. Saw it to often

• +1
Dont listen to these cucks that tell you to lose weight. when ur older u will not have as much of a chubby face anyway. but probably wait 2 more years before getting surgery

• +1
Looks so off lul

It really doesn't look good. Doesn't make you any more attractive in any shape or form, so I don't really see the need for surgery, especially jaw implants.

• +1
It really doesn't look good. Doesn't make you any more attractive in any shape or form, so I don't really see the need for surgery, especially jaw implants.

He obviously lacks vertical height in the mandible. although a sliding genioplasty could possibly fix it

OP, is it possible to get more width on the ramus / masseter area?

• +1
waste of money. its like in the decimals

You post too often, I've seen your picture too much.

All I can imagine of you is a fat, ugly dude sitting on the computer morphing pictures of himself and looking in the mirror with different angles like a little insecure 12 year old girl.

• +1
You post too often, I've seen your picture too much.

All I can imagine of you is a fat, ugly dude sitting on the computer morphing pictures of himself and looking in the mirror with different angles like a little insecure 12 year old girl.

Well I'm not really fat nor am I sitting at my computer, I'm on my phone at school rn

Well I'm not really fat nor am I sitting at my computer, I'm on my phone at school rn

even worse.

I know that weird austistic kid who sits alone in a quiet corner playing card games or posting on an incel forum.

Its always over for that kid.

• +1