Is this a good pick up line?

the 'youre the evolution of Down syndrome, youre missing 2 chromosomes’ part is targeted towards him not you
Also why would you quote me if your talking about him?

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
this dumbass makes a post about what to text some used up subhuman girl and gets mad when users clown him. it s over for you if you have to think 3 hours just to send a useless text. just stfu now and delete this thread

when this retard(rhinoplasty) can make fun of you(arab chink) is when you(arab chink) realise you're(arab chink) giga retarded

youre the evolution of Down syndrome, youre missing 2chromosomes
How am I retarded? Low iq conversations = better rizz

You’re an org user and think you can tell others they’re retarded for how they talk to women, kill yourself

If I asked my normie friends the same question they would’ve just been like “yeah its not bad”

when this retard(rhinoplasty) can make fun of you(arab chink) is when you(arab chink) realise you're(arab chink) giga retarded

youre the evolution of Down syndrome, youre missing 2chromosomes
No, the opposite, you're very good at proving arguments. It’s just a shame you're proving the wrong argument (that you're a retard).

when this retard(Arab_chink) can make fun of you(rhinoplasty) is when you(rhinoplasty) realise you're(rhinoplasty) giga retarded

Last edited:
How am I retarded? Low iq conversations = better rizz

You’re an org user and think you can tell others they’re retarded for how they talk to women, kill yourself

If I asked my normie friends the same question they would’ve just been like “yeah its not bad”
If i killed someone would i go to the normie friend or the incel?

• +1
No the opposite, you're very good at proving arguments. It’s just a shame you're proving the wrong argument (that you're a retard).

when this retard(Arab_chink) can make fun of you(rhinoplasty) is when you(rhinoplasty) realise you're(rhinoplasty) giga retarded
But that would mean im a retard and rhino is a worse retard that doesn’t understand me, using me as an example to downgrade him. Still makes us both bad in a sense

• +1
But that would mean im a retard and rhino is a worse retard that doesn’t understand me, using me as an example to downgrade him. Still makes us both bad in a sense
Autism

yes! youre correct

Happy Baby Yes GIF by Jacob Shwirtz

Wait but what makes me a retard, the fact that im wasting time with him
ive seen you in other threads, and you also proved it by not being able to understand what I said

• Hmm...
Reactions: arab_chink
sorry calling you a retard is a bit mean, you never actually did anything to me

• +1
Wait but what makes me a retard, the fact that im wasting time with him
ive seen you in other threads, and you also proved it by not being able to understand what I said
You guys are both low-average iq autistic wannabe Einsteins, but cope

Using English above a non native English speakers vocabulary = high iq

You guys are both low-average iq autistic wannabe Einsteins, but cope

Using English above a non native English speakers vocabulary = high iq
never claimed high iq, youre just insecure so youre bringing it up

eat a bag of dicks chump change faggot

sorry calling you a retard is a bit mean, you never actually did anything to me
You solidified the fact you’re an autistic 16 year old average iq wannabe Einstein

wait but what makes this the wrong argument, and what does me in other threads have to allign with this?

• +1
wait but what makes this the wrong argument, and what does me in other threads have to allign with this?
because you starting doing weird rp in threads

nothing about your argument was wrong, I just insulted you because of the things ive seen you say before

AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM

maybe if you bang your head against the wall it will rewire your brain into not being an autistic wannabe Einstein

nothing about your argument was wrong, I just insulted you because of the things ive seen you say before
That would make me a faggot not a retard, i do this shit because i laugh my ass off and this is what this forums all about

Can’t ask a dumb question on this forum without ass grown autistic men with god complexes debating under my thread to boost their feeling of intelligence

Holy shit

AUTISM AUTISM AUTISM

maybe if you bang your head against the wall it will rewire your brain into not being an autistic wannabe Einstein
Your 14 years old, your balls havent even dropped yet

“autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism” “autism”

anything else?

Keep in mind if you two were so smart you wouldn’t be on here yourselves
dont care if im smart or not, the only thing I care about right now is making fun of you

• +1
dont care if im smart or not, the only thing I care about right now is making fun of you
NOOO WHAT AM I GOING TO DO FUARKKKKKKK

You here yourself, plus i have other things figured out
Voice reveal please

I can tell just telll you’re the lamest kid in your school 🤣 both of yall

you first

projecting
So ur telling me ur a deep voiced jock and not the lanky weird nerd who loves getting into debates?

So ur telling me ur a deep voiced jock and not the lanky weird nerd who loves getting into debates?
ironic considering what you're doing right now

• +1
good job little boy, glad you took my advice