Is this a good plan to start a family with a hot Asian wife?

I live in invercargill. Very bucolic and nice place to live if you care about community ethic unless you want to go to uni and can't stand cold weather
idk where a good place to go for that would be maybe Nelson or Otago?

I think I've heard good things about New Plymouth.

Also jfl if you consider moving to the waikato

• Love it
Reactions: Moggie
The EA wife will not wanna live in SEA, they look down on them, plus the development is much lower, be like asking a girl who lives in munich to move to Tirana.

Only way u can sell it is say u be living luxe life, but that kind of life u gonna need FCF of around $4k a month, minimum

I live in invercargill. Very bucolic and nice place to live if you care about community ethic unless you want to go to uni and can't stand cold weather
Yeah plus everyone in invercargill is 6'3" robust as fuck, so that will mog u regardless of PSL

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Moggie
yea I hate the cold ideal is 22 to 26 degrees with minimal wind

Yeah plus everyone in invercargill is 6'3" robust as fuck, so that will mog u regardless of PSL
Not really... only the Neolithic type people who live in Neolithic type areas are characteristic of that. Those with more urbanite genetic fluoridation tend to be shorter. When I go central to places like Bluff I heightmog the majority but when I'm at home I'm the third tallest at 6'2.5 notwithstanding my father who passed.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and Moggie
I wouldn’t because i want the best genes for my kids, which is white

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
yea I hate the cold ideal is 22 to 26 degrees with minimal wind
ideal is 10-15 degrees tbh with no wind. Love wrapping my incel body up in jerseys and long pants

• +1
Reactions: B.T.N.O.M.A and Moggie
ideal is 10-15 degrees tbh with no wind. Love wrapping my incel body up in jerseys and long pants
yeah I like wearing jackets but dont like wearing heaps of layers and the rain is bad

• +1
they are pale goblins with mullets and shit facial hair

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 18931
Go to Korea, Vietnam, Japan, China, Taiwan etc find a smoking hot wife
Go to a poor country in Asia like Vietnam or Philippines and live there
Have heaps of kids and live in luxury via online work
Cambodia is better since it has less women's rights and you could even dispose your wife when she get old

robust moggers live in rural Canterbury hence why they have been so dominant at Rugby domestically

tbh i think i've seen more tall old people than young people in NZ proportionally speaking

• +1
Reactions: B.T.N.O.M.A and Moggie
they are pale goblins with mullets and shit facial hair
Like I said they look like shit, but all NZ whites look like shit facially, it's not a place about faces, it's more about the other shit.

The face moggers are rhe mixed south Auckland boys who finish school and don't get bloated.

Someone like jordie, beauden, Richie mccaw, Dan Carter who are all HTN would be chadlite facially in nz.

• +1
Like I said they look like shit, but all NZ whites look like shit facially, it's not a place about faces, it's more about the other shit.

The face moggers are rhe mixed south Auckland boys who finish school and don't get bloated.

Someone like jordie, beauden, Richie mccaw, Dan Carter who are all HTN would be chadlite facially in nz.
jordies hair rn is such a looksmin got that slavic buzzcut. Yeah mixed Maori and White tend to be moggers.

jordies hair rn is such a looksmin got that slavic buzzcut. Yeah mixed Maori and White tend to be moggers.
The mulatto who went to my school looked like an afrocentric wiry haired spacey eyed extraterrestrial. His only salvation was his slightly above average height

• +1
The mulatto who went to my school looked like an afrocentric wiry haired spacey eyed extraterrestrial. His only salvation was his slightly above average height
mulatto in Invercargil :unsure:

white+maori combination is mogger asf. knew one guy in one of my classes and he had robust asf bones and was tall

• +1
robust moggers live in rural Canterbury hence why they have been so dominant at Rugby domestically
I've got a very naturally mesomorphic body so I've had people want to recruit me for their rugby league.my body also adorns me to Maoris. I've had a fair share of Maori girls interested in me and some weren't half bad

• +1

the white ppl in NZ look the same as in UK. Probs cause every white person here has English/Irish/scot heritage

• +1
mulatto in Invercargil :unsure:
The reason I called him an extraterrestrial was because he was the only one. He stood out for that reason

• +1
white+maori combination is mogger asf. knew one guy in one of my classes and he had robust asf bones and was tall
Basically Josh McGregor

• Love it
Yes they mog.

Jordie new hair is shit, but he still has decent pretty-masc hybrid, despite looking less robust than baueden.

Rieko should be a mogger imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Moggie
Basically Josh McGregor

looks insane

does he mog maher?

• +1
Imagine having to smell dead Turk-Chinese people. Sad & disgusting
We chinese turks do not throw dead bodies outside. We bury them. Sky burials are a tibetan thing.

Last edited: