Is this a good shirt to wear for clubbing?

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I haven't been lifting much recently but if I go hard again I will look more jacked

• +1
Reactions: jim123jones
absolutely no, btw try to hide your hips ASAP, your body fat level is cucking you hard (good signal bcs even being a little fat i can spot your facial leaness) ;)

Only if ur jacked ur belly and hips to shoulder ratio are brutal GET WIDER ASAP but u look like u look great (facially)

No this looks fucking TERRIBLE, at the very least wear a polo shirt and as @caiolindo said try to hide your waist cause that shit looks bad. I don't think your body composition is good enough to where you can wear a tight fitting shirt so I would either recommend the polo shirt, as I said, or a slightly casual dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up. DO NOT WEAR THAT GARBAGE YOU POSTED THOUGH.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
Is there a disco at the gym?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxAutist
No this looks fucking TERRIBLE, at the very least wear a polo shirt and as @caiolindo said try to hide your waist cause that shit looks bad. I don't think your body composition is good enough to where you can wear a tight fitting shirt so I would either recommend the polo shirt, as I said, or a slightly casual dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up. DO NOT WEAR THAT GARBAGE YOU POSTED THOUGH.
I need to show off my physique somehow. Do you mean that I could wear a tight shirt if I lose more fat?

Do you mean that I could wear a tight shirt if I lose more fat?
Yes, your biggest issue is your waist if you can reduce it to being tapered then you can start wearing tighter fitting clothing

I am 183cm 82kg right now
That's making me think you store a lot of your body fat in your stomach which would be genetically unfortunate. Try cutting down to 165-160lbs and seeing how you look, I think at that point you could wear tight fitting clothing and look good.