is this a good sign that im mewing right

H

Hunter

Banned
inb4 manbabies whine about a mewing thread for the 832078934230th time.

i get forehead pain or pain below my jaw or around my cheekbones when i hard mew. does this mean my bone structure is being altered?

just ldar

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

i get forehead pain or pain below my jaw or around my cheekbones when i hard mew. does this mean my bone structure is being altered?
forehead and cheekbone pain is placebo
when you hard mew you should feel soreness on the tongue muscle, which is located in the back part of the jaw

these people need to mew for a years before claim to see result on their maxilla

forehead and cheekbone pain is placebo
when you hard mew you should feel soreness on the tongue muscle, which is located in the back part of the jaw

its not placebo i can literally feel pressure in thse areas. i think i can feel pain in the tongue muscle however.

autism.org

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Ropemaxing, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person

Yes but. Means your jaw muscles aren't strong enough to hold themselves in that position. I was that way at first from holding my jaw open with shit posture. I chewed and did neck training with the weight around a towel in my mouth. I don't do that any since it can hurt teeth overtime I'm sure. But it did help it get stronger very fast.

Yes but. Means your jaw muscles aren't strong enough to hold themselves in that position. I was that way at first from holding my jaw open with shit posture. I chewed and did neck training with the weight around a towel in my mouth. I don't do that any since it can hurt teeth overtime I'm sure. But it did help it get stronger very fast.

what about forehead/cheekbone pain, what could this mean?

what about forehead/cheekbone pain, what could this mean?
Yes. Dr. Mew spoke about this. You have other muscles trying to do a job they aren't good at or aren't really meant to do.

Yes. Dr. Mew spoke about this. You have other muscles trying to do a job they aren't good at or aren't really meant to do.

does it mean the maxila is shifting forward?

does it mean the maxila is shifting forward?
Depends on your age. Under 25. Sure, but if not maybe. You also could be clenching too hard.

Im sure you can cope better than that kid , try again

Yes but it's not due to bone change tho, your sinuses are expending/draining or w/e (it's good) and you will breath better. I also had that.

Yes but it's not due to bone change tho, your sinuses are expending/draining or w/e (it's good) and you will breath better. I also had that.

then how do i know if my maxilla is shifting forward?