NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
I feel like my brow ridge and bad chin descends it alot
IMG 8902

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnBaza, sportsmogger, LooksThinker and 4 others
you don't have a brow ridge that's the issue.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, sportsmogger, hardestmfintheroom and 3 others
its decent

anyway are u brachy u kinda look like u are ngl

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
you don't have a brow ridge that's the issue.
Dont know why i dont have one since my mom has a pretty decent one but whatever.

Trenwaffles

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, carlos72 and RealFunkyFlamingo
Should i start gymcelling feels like people on here and irl always think i do cause ogre looks
You got a pretty robust face, you could look good with a rugby player build ngl

You got a pretty robust face, you could look good with a rugby player build ngl
Im already kind of built like a rugby player and always has been i got great body building genes and decent test levels but i get too bored going to the gym

Brachy ginger. Pretty brutal if your face wasn't good from the front.

• JFL
Brachy ginger. Pretty brutal if your face wasn't good from the front.
I think ill get a buzzcut cause i look blonde with short hair, Also i still dont really get what brachy means google just shows me pics of pugs

Im already kind of built like a rugby player and always has been i got great body building genes and decent test levels but i get too bored going to the gym
Oh cos it looks kinda skinny from that angle, but max our your natty build and neck and if ur tall too u can pull pretty well afterwards, are u from the UK btw?

Oh cos it looks kinda skinny from that angle, but max our your natty build and neck and if ur tall too u can pull pretty well afterwards, are u from the UK btw?
I starvemaxxed like a retard so i lost some chest mass, Im 187cm from Sweden 16 years old

I think ill get a buzzcut cause i look blonde with short hair, Also i still dont really get what brachy means google just shows me pics of pugs
Brachycephalic, it's a skull index.
Book Excerptise: The Mismeasure of Man by Stephen Jay Gould

• JFL
I starvemaxxed like a retard so i lost some chest mass, Im 187cm from Sweden 16 years old
Lol don't starve again during these prime years, just focus on building muscle/bulking etc, and u got decent height so you'll be completely comfortable at 18/19 onwards

Lol don't starve again during these prime years, just focus on building muscle/bulking etc, and u got decent height so you'll be completely comfortable at 18/19 onwards
Ive stopped starving now i just wanted to see facial bone, I think im gonna start gymcelling.

Army general pheno, low appeal though.

Army general pheno, low appeal though.
I dont even look army general from front cause no brow ridge so my side profile just cucks me

• +1
Reactions: cashmerefraud
The skull looks fine to me. It's not Henry Cavil tier, but nothing wrong. It's that haircut that's your looksmin. Really growing it out longer into a more prettyboy style would suit y ou better.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: oxymoron, capybar, JohnBaza and 1 other person
The skull looks fine to me. It's not Henry Cavil tier, but nothing wrong. It's that haircut that's your looksmin. Really growing it out longer into a more prettyboy style would suit y ou better.
No pretty boy for ogre face, But yeah im growing it out or just buzzing it i just wanna try and salvage any appeal

Having seen your front, your skull is great. Your buzzcut fucking sucks. It's not an ogre face. If you find pics of any tiktok pretty boy and put your buzzcut on them, they'd look ogre too.

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Having seen your front, your skull is great. Your buzzcut fucking sucks.
Its not a buzzcut right now or maybe it is idk i meant full on shaved i think ill have some appeal since a foid complimented it when it was a bit shorter then now

Ive stopped starving now i just wanted to see facial bone, I think im gonna start gymcelling.
Ur 16 bro facial bones keep developing until 25, I did the same at 16 but now that I'm 20, my bones look much better (chin, cheekbones etc) gymcelling will give u much better development facially due to testosterone increase, hgh etc, so start now bro, you'll be chilling in a few years

• +1
It's hilarious how much you are look minned when you have top 0.1% facial bones. dye hair and eyebrows black. Grow hair long to cover forehead, clear skin, get leaner, congrats you are now a chad.
Chad is kinda crazy to say i think i can reach mid htn facially if i do all those things. Ill try and problaby leave this site and come back when ive ascended

Chad is kinda crazy to say i think i can reach mid htn facially if i do all those things. Ill try and problaby leave this site and come back when ive ascended
I was over exaggerating ofc but you have great potential.

• +1
Looks like a more masculine wheat waffles.
Oh my fucking god this has to be the millionth time someone says i look like that subhuman

• Woah
Reactions: Lawton88
It's hilarious how much you are look minned when you have top 0.1% facial bones. dye hair and eyebrows black. Grow hair long to cover forehead, clear skin, get leaner, congrats you are now a chad.
Chadlite *

Ur face mogs my bloodline congratz

Chadlite in the making

OP you are seriously underestimating yourself. As others have said, you have great potential. You are definitely on the upper tiers compared to subhuman dregs we usually see around here. You need to looksmax and that means do your hair in a way girls like. Girls do not like short hair. They like longer hair they can run their fingers through. Cutting it real short will make you look like an ogre. That's a waste because with longer hair you will ascend.

My skull is also quite large in comparison to my body and other peoples skulls so thats a plus

Skull is mainly cope anyways, Face is all
U literally need max 6 months to become solid Chadlite. If u softmax properly. And then u can slay prime puss. If u ar planning to bulk. Please do a leanbulk otherwise u come back to normie zone stay at around 10 to 12 bf

U literally need max 6 months to become solid Chadlite. If u softmax properly. And then u can slay prime puss. If u ar planning to bulk. Please do a leanbulk otherwise u come back to normie zone stay at around 10 to 12 bf
Dude stop your making my heart race chadlite is so far away bhai

OP you are seriously underestimating yourself. As others have said, you have great potential. You are definitely on the upper tiers compared to subhuman dregs we usually see around here. You need to looksmax and that means do your hair in a way girls like. Girls do not like short hair. They like longer hair they can run their fingers through. Cutting it real short will make you look like an ogre. That's a waste because with longer hair you will ascend.
I had long hair it looked like this
IMG 8975
People made fun of me so i buzzcut

6 month break from here then ill come back and we can do revalutation, Im definently bulking

Dye you're eyebrows and hair darker ginger. Grow youre hair out aswell

That's not long. I'm thinking something like this would suit your bones.

10-mens-medium-blonde-hairstyle.jpg

• +1
Dye you're eyebrows and hair darker ginger. Grow youre hair out aswell
Do you mean "darker ginger" or "darker, ginger" cause dark red hair would kinda mog