Is this a good skull or not

Do you mean "darker ginger" or "darker, ginger" cause dark red hair would kinda mog
I meant like paint youre hair brown or black but dark red hair is also good. However orange/light red is ugly as fuck tbh

I meant like paint youre hair brown or black but dark red hair is also good. However orange/light red is ugly as fuck tbh
Dark red definently underrated, Agree with last statement

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Light brown what you have in youre pfp is also a good color. Lets say all colors except blonde and orange (only for women) are good
Blonde is mog for scandinavian pretty boys (The people i have to interact with everyday, Fuck i hate them) Orange is just shit in general

Can we get a photoshopcel to come in here and give me a brow ridge so i can know if ill want surgery for it

Blonde is mog for scandinavian pretty boys (The people i have to interact with everyday, Fuck i hate them) Orange is just shit in general
You have a very good bone structure so dont worry about it broski

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Just soft Maxx tbh
U already got good bones

• +1
As others have said, you need to grow your hair out. Your chin and browridge are underdeveloped compared to the rest of your face. Browridge can definitely grow still since your 16, but I'm not sure about the chin. Your hair color is fine, and will contrast with your eyes once you grow it out.

Your overall pheno isn't ideal though. Can't do much about it, so just focus on what you can improve. You'll be fine.

• +1
As others have said, you need to grow your hair out. Your chin and browridge are underdeveloped compared to the rest of your face. Browridge can definitely grow still since your 16, but I'm not sure about the chin. Your hair color is fine, and will contrast with your eyes once you grow it out.

Your overall pheno isn't ideal though. Can't do much about it, so just focus on what you can improve. You'll be fine.
I dont even know which pheno i got tbh

you are mildly recessed that’s all

• WTF
Femboy Brock Lesnar

Thats not even close to my current front and i still mog.
People say i have chadlite potential on my posts on yours they call you a child jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
I appeal mogs shit out of you in that 2/3 pic what i send.
Reasoning? If we ask 16 year old girls who they like more i dont think the majority would be on you jfl

Reasoning? If we ask 16 year old girls who they like more i dont think the majority would be on you jfl
I have much better prettyboy appeal. Ofc you can say that i look "too kid" but thats coping.

Brootal brachy skull

I think i am still dont really know what it means jfl
Basically your skull is wider than it is taller, a lot of Asians have it and it makes them look less Forward grown, it doesn't failo you though since you have a forward grown face

• +1
i have:
good jaw
full lips
small nose
compact 1.05:1 midface and 1.85 FWHR
solid eyelashes
colored green eyes
"high set eyebrows" being ideal on the other hand is cope.
Only thing i actually lack is prettyboy hair and thick eyebrows.
Post a pic of your front face rn or im putting your delusional ass on ignore list

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
Basically your skull is wider than it is taller, a lot of Asians have it and it makes them look less Forward grown, it doesn't failo you though since you have a forward grown face
Then im not brachy

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
No mog for redhaired fellows, The aatrox skin has been so fire btw
still our pheno we built empires automatically mogging 90% of humanity
if you dont like being red haired just change it
aatrox feels good af to play, sadly almost never meta​

still our pheno we built empires automatically mogging 90% of humanity
if you dont like being red haired just change it
aatrox feels good af to play, sadly almost never meta​
Why you putting the text in the middle twin? I wont dye it cause my grandma would be sad. Are you also ginger? Dont think i have seen your face before. I might just add aatrox to my champ pool cause of this skin i already play trynda olaf and trundle