Is this a looksmin or a looksmax

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
IMG 0812
should I trim this random fluff at the end of my eyebrows to give the illusion of wider set eyes? As mine are slighty close set. Is making my brows shorter really worth it for this potential illusion? And yes Ik I have no eyelashes and my brows are thin, so only comment on what the post is about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Weed, m0ss26, sportsmogger and 1 other person
I thought u werent a cyclopscel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung, sportsmogger and smallman
No actually Ian sommerholders starts where yours does at the medial canthis but your is kinda too thin there maybe you should apply minoxidil to that area,btw don’t get mentally I’ll your eyes are fine

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
My esr is 0.45, which isn’t bad, but I want it to look higher
Before u trim anything just make sure to photoshop it first so u dont end up looking worse

• +1
No actually Ian sommerholders starts where yours does at the medial canthis but your is kinda too thin there maybe you should apply minoxidil to that area,btw don’t get mentally I’ll your eyes are fine
So I shouldn’t pluck out the fluff at the end?

So I shouldn’t pluck out the fluff at the end?
No it’s good length you just need more thickness especially at the area you highlighted

• +1
I only pluck the sparse inner brows so my eyebrow maintains the same full density across, it kinda frauds thickness. I would not go past ur nose bridge though unless you’re an IPDcrl

nigga squinting like his life depended on it just to ask a retarded ass question

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Checheneca123, funkyflamingo, Tai Lung and 4 others
View attachment 2675929should I trim this random fluff at the end of my eyebrows to give the illusion of wider set eyes? As mine are slighty close set. Is making my brows shorter really worth it for this potential illusion? And yes Ik I have no eyelashes and my brows are thin, so only comment on what the post is about
looksmin

nigga squinting like his life depended on it just to ask about eyebrows
It was bc I was infront of a bright window so obviously I’m squinting a bit, but my eyes look similar when resting

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and GrowthReaper
your squinting abilities dont fail to amaze me

• JFL
Reactions: finn899
View attachment 2675929should I trim this random fluff at the end of my eyebrows to give the illusion of wider set eyes? As mine are slighty close set. Is making my brows shorter really worth it for this potential illusion? And yes Ik I have no eyelashes and my brows are thin, so only comment on what the post is about
This is the levels of autism and delusion that only very few from the forum have achieved

Will this grow back? I regret it deeply.
Autism jfl post photo.
Your eyebrow should start in line with your medial canthus, and extend as far beyond your lateral canthus as possible; so long as it is straight.
My ESR is 0.47, but as you say, the wider set they look, the better, as it also increases perceived PFL and lateral canthus length.