IS THIS A .ORG DARK TRIAD BADBOY

Deleted member 9670

Deleted member 9670

Anti cumskin, Anti JBW

TBQH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 14918, Deleted member 14166 and 11 others
Mans watched American psycho one time and don’t know how to act :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 14166 and Deleted member 9670

found another one :hnghn:

Mogs 90% of white ‘men’

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Idontknowlol, RetardSubhuman and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 15817, gamma and 5 others
LOOK AT THIS BBC SLUT SHITSKIN ETHNIC CURRYCEL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Baldingman1998 @RealLooksmaxxer
Lol I have no preference for any race. I will uplift any non white group if it means white ‘men’ are lowered

DARK INDIAN, ASIAN, ARAB, BLACK, POLYNESIAN, ABO, NATIVE AMERICAN MEN MOG

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Haven, RetardSubhuman and 4 others
Lol I have no preference for any race. I will uplift any non white group if it means white ‘men’ are lowered

DARK INDIAN, ASIAN, ARAB, BLACK, POLYNESIAN, ABO, NATIVE AMERICAN MEN MOG
what reason do you have to hate whites, they bully you at school :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, RealLooksmaxxer and Gargantuan
Every post he makes about how he hates white man and he wants to take white women
He just hates the superior white man like a lot of ethnics here

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, Deleted member 15817, gamma and 2 others
Nope. They are an evil people who killed millions of innocents and act superior to others. They should know their place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol, RetardSubhuman and lebanegro
Well he has a lot of reasons since Europeans raped all ethnics for centuries mogging is too strong

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 9670
Every post he makes about how he hates white man and he wants to take white women
He just hates the superior white man like a lot of ethnics here
I don’t even like white women though? Most age like shit and are flat. Self hating ethnics such as yourself are pathetic

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, lebanegro and Deleted member 15099
Nope. They are an evil people who killed millions of innocents and act superior to others. They should know their place
Utopia GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817
You hate white people for no reason yet you live in a white country
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Well he has a lot of reasons since Europeans raped all ethnics for centuries mogging is too strong
Millions of Europeans were enslaved by MOOR MUSLIMS. Never forget

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and lebanegro
  • +1
Usa army is mixed. Many blacks and Asians also not only white

You hate white people for no reason yet you live in a white country
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable
I don’t like them because they are condescending and passive aggressive and annoying. They slaughtered millions and stole wealth from the entire planet, yet point their fingers at other countries and attack them for being poor, despite invading and destroying those countries in the first place

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, lebanegro, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
I don’t like them because they are condescending and passive aggressive and annoying. They slaughtered millions and stole wealth from the entire planet, yet point their fingers at other countries and attack them for being poor, despite invading and destroying those countries in the first place
nope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, lebanegro, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Yeah, murder, theft, rape and genocide is just a normal part of life for white barbarians
whites had the most powerful countries/empires....

ethnics would have done the same

• +1
whites had the most powerful countries/empires....

ethnics would have done the same
Nope. Ethnic empires such as the Umayyad Caliphate allowed non Muslims to live within their territory and prohibited genocide/slavery of natives. Whites on the other hand...

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Nope. Ethnic empires such as the Umayyad Caliphate allowed non Muslims to live within their territory and prohibited genocide/slavery of natives. Whites on the other hand...
never heard of it
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
never heard of it
Daily reminder Germanic subhumans were busy running around forests naked and cannibalising each other. While Muslims were inventing algebra and furthering mathematics and science

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and lebanegro
contradicts himself
Because of Joos unironically :forcedsmile: they are the one that invented this hypocrite moral system (Abrahamism) being a winner=bad, being a loser=good. It is all about repressed anger in reality

• +1
Daily reminder Germanic subhumans were busy running around forests naked and cannibalising each other. While Muslims were inventing algebra and furthering mathematics and science
Muhhh science goal of the life was never rationality or science

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 9670
Didn’t white cucks such as yourself wouldn’t stop going on about ‘muh white inventions’ And ‘muh white iq’?

Ironic how quickly the tone changes once your people are revealed for who they truly are. Barbarians with shiny guns and bullets

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, sandcelmuttcel, lebanegro and 1 other person
Didn’t white cucks such as yourself wouldn’t stop going on about ‘muh white inventions’ And ‘muh white iq’?

Ironic how quickly the tone changes once your people are revealed for who they truly are. Barbarians with shiny guns and bullets
No i've never done that you wouldn't find any posts of mine talking about white IQ or inventions

Muhhh science goal of the life was never rationality or science
Holy shit, imagine basing your entire races ‘superiority’ Over IQ and inventions, yet when non whites have similar inventions, suddenly being high IQ is a bad thing? Retard tier IQ

• +1

I dont care about muh IQ or inventions it is true Europeans have higher IQs on average but it doesnt mean anything since normies are sheepish everywhere and it is a very small minority that invent stuff. Also European inventions were a just butterfly effect tbh.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel

Wait until he finds out about ancient asian civilizations :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, RetardSubhuman and Shrek2OnDvD
Holy shit, imagine basing your entire races ‘superiority’ Over IQ and inventions, yet when non whites have similar inventions, suddenly being high IQ is a bad thing? Retard tier IQ

@WannabeJock @LondonVillie @RealLooksmaxxer

look at this inbred paki thinking he's superior to whites while his mother and father are cousins :lul::lul::lul:

your peanut skull couldn't hold an IQ over 90

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person

look at this inbred paki thinking he's superior to whites while his mother and father are cousins :lul::lul::lul:

Not Pakistani and none of my married family are related but keep making up copes, whatever makes you sleep at night

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and Deleted member 15099
Not Pakistani and none of my married family are related but keep making up copes, whatever makes you sleep at night
ok whatever you are muslims are all inbred apart of indos

Pashtun bad boys :feelsgood:

• +1
Average looksmax.org user:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
  • JFL
middle eastern people and pakis legit have inbreeding depression from cousin marriage you cant deny this
You called all Muslims inbred despite that being false. I made a joke and now you’re mad lmfao. Don’t throw stones if you live in a glass house

• +1
Reactions: RetardSubhuman and Deleted member 15099
only an ethnic would know the diffrence all you care about is race and phenotypes
Whites are obsessed with race. That’s why you had banned mixed race marriages and even banned entire people from entering your countries, all because of their skin colour

• +1
You called all Muslims inbred despite that being false. I made a joke and now you’re mad lmfao. Don’t throw stones if you live in a glass house
it's not false it's very common the only muslims that aren't inbred are the south east asian ones

Whites are obsessed with race. That’s why you had banned mixed race marriages and even banned entire people from entering your countries, all because of their skin colour
nope whites aren't racist shitskin niggers like @Baldingman1998 are the biggest stormfrontcels

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, gamma, Deleted member 15338 and 2 others
it's not false it's very common the only muslims that aren't inbred are the south east asian ones
You must be retarded. I’m Muslim and know many others. Vast majority are not married to their cousins or relatives at all and this is decreasing aswell as the younger generation are less likely to do so

• +1