Is this ab routine good? (GYMCELS GTFIH)

Julius

Julius

BIC (Big Italian Cock 🍕😏)
Title tbh

I'm already following a good strength/hypertrophy program, but I think I should tweak it with more abs volume in the days where I'm not working out or I'm doing cardio.

So my question is, are those exercises enough?

• +1
Reactions: Lux
just do squats and no, those exercises are crap

• +1
Reactions: StephIsCold and Julius
I don't know about that, but that guy has 6pack app where you can generate different abs workouts using different equipment and intensity. I use it and it's good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and Julius
why would you train your abs when training them just makes your waist look bulkier

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecaste, Julius and Deleted member 11748
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and Julius
I don't know about that, but that guy has 6pack app where you can generate different abs workouts using different equipment and intensity. I use it and it's good.
you are so low iq is fucking insane

@Julian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Julius and Lux
athlean x is goat

• +1
Reactions: Julius
just do squats and no, those exercises are crap
Thanks for the reply, but actually squats barely target your abs/core, Jeff Nippard debunked that myth in a video. You definitely need some abs isolation work.
why would you train your abs when training them just makes your waist look bulkier
Because I am low bf% already, but I want a more defined V-cut and shredded abs. Also I don't think a somewhat bulky waist (within reason of course) is a looksmin, shoulder width, clavicles, ribcage, hips size and shape are way more important than your waist imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
Thanks for the reply, but actually squats barely target your abs/core, Jeff Nippard debunked that myth in a video. You definitely need some abs isolation work.
you believe in that manlet, jfl

• Hmm...
Gymcel here, you dont isolate abs do squats and deadlifts. If you really want to train abs ( I would only reccomend this if you're <12% bf and still not visible), do leg raises hanging on a bar.

• +1
you believe in that manlet, jfl
well if you don't believe him at least take a look at what this article says:

@Julian

jfl I had the app on my old phone as well I don't like it. Just do weighted crunches & hanging leg raises tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748

@Julian
I give you now what you have been begging for weeks: my attention.

Now you got it and you can be happy for the rest of the week.

Just do Dragonflags.

• +1
Do hanging ab raises and learn to brace your core properly during compound lifts. Also focus on diet if you want better abs

• +1
Shit workout. Basic hypertrophy principles (progressive overload) also apply to abs. So cable crunches, hanging leg raises etc. are a good choice and exercises like mountain climbers or planks are a bad choice generally speaking.

• +1
Reactions: FilthyCasual, Deleted member 13021 and Julius
If you are low body fat and have good genetics you can get them by just doing compounds.

• +1
If you are low body fat and have good genetics you can get them by just doing compounds.
XD
5042.jpg

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3 and Julius

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3 and Julius
get an ab wheel you it will destroy your abs in 3 sets, just try not to fuck up your back.

• +1
Try the hollow body crunch it's very effective,

• +1
Bro all these "7 minute home workouts" are like doing push ups for the abs, its very effective at the start but you plateu very easily. What i do and recommend in very simple 3 sets oh hanging leg raise 3-2x a week just try and hit 20 with good form after that add more weight. This way it almost becomes like a bench press you can practically progress forever. With normal crunches you'll get to a point where you are doing like 100 of them until you feel the burn, waste of time that shit won't build up you abs. Thats my advice, take it, apply it, or leave it, at the end of the day YOU CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANA DO

• +1