is this achievable?

thatrandomteen

thatrandomteen

Platinum
IMG 4338
IMG 4384

a lot of family members said i do remember him facially a little but obviously i know they that to make me happy too . Now is his side profile achievable? To be honest what i would really want his is lower third wich is totally different to mine

View attachment 2905358 View attachment 2905360
a lot of family members said i do remember him facially a little but obviously i know they that to make me happy too . Now is his side profile achievable? To be honest what i would really want his is lower third wich is totally different to mine
View attachment 2905370
front talking i dont have his jaw , but his jaw game doesnt seem that creazy it seems achievable , same as his zygos wich are a bit over average i guess

along with another side profi pic

nicolas galitzine is weak chadlite with high appeal to jbs

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
  • +1
Reactions: otal_duu
he’s just good looking enough for this to happen. if he was one or two tiers lower it wouldn’t be as extreme jfl, life is all about looks
thats why i wanna get to that point . Techincally with bimax and implants i could remind him a little (probably high htn at max if i am lucky) but i am my own person , i want to imitate but remain me in someway so i d be super happy even like that

• +1
you would definitely get more SMV but most of his appeal comes from playing gay characters in movies
thats why i wanna get to that point . Techincally with bimax and implants i could remind him a little (probably high htn at max if i am lucky) but i am my own person , i want to imitate but remain me in someway so i d be super happy even like that

• +1
you would definitely get more SMV but most of his appeal comes from playing gay characters in movies
so basically his appeal is around the carachter he built , not his aestetichs alone .Meh i understand that . In fact i just wanna follow his line of looks becouse he is the only one i feel like i can remind
my looksmaxxing journey would have to be hella long tough since i dont have the money
i d need :bimax , genioplasty and maybe rhino. Than jaw implants and maybe , zygoms.
A thing like 30 to 40 k in muh face . An eternity to make i wanna ropee

• +1
front reveal btw 🎀

dont mind the mumbai quality pic

• +1
  • +1
so basically his appeal is around the carachter he built , not his aestetichs alone .Meh i understand that . In fact i just wanna follow his line of looks becouse he is the only one i feel like i can remind
my looksmaxxing journey would have to be hella long tough since i dont have the money
i d need :bimax , genioplasty and maybe rhino. Than jaw implants and maybe , zygoms.
A thing like 30 to 40 k in muh face . An eternity to make i wanna ropee
True, I understand what you are saying. Since he is your looksmatch but better looking you want to emanate him with hardmaxx

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen and otal_duu
U cant try look like someone… just fix ur failos

U cant try look like someone… just fix ur failos
i know but i need a base to start from , and he is the closest i could find

U dont look like him its like me getting surgery to look like chris brown
he doesn’t want to look exactly like nick, he is just using him to see what features he can enhance