Is this AMWF couple looksmatched?

I don't like miscegenation but the rice who break the regular WMAF curse by doing this kinda deserve it

Last edited:
He's 6 to 7 and she is 8-9. It's probs asian fetish that bridges the gap

I know personally my ethnic ass subjectively ratez htb white mommy stacylite and stacy just cuz white so thats probably the case here

He's bang average looking for a Chinese guy who takes care of fashion, hair & skin. Very slightly above average at best.

She's just above average for an Anglo. Nothing special but has HQNP pheno and I guess that counts for a lot. Slim body too with subpar teeth but I guess that's normal lmao.

It's most likely a betabux relationship.

Palm Angels wearing motherfucker running around the UK. Homeboy definitely got deep pockets.

He is most likely a 富二代 (offspring of Chinks who made it rich during China's economic prosperity under Deng Xiaopeng) and she's some working to low middle class girl that couldn't get Sloane Ranger White Chad to commit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
It's most likely a betabux relationship
Betabux relationships are way more rare compared to how much the term is thrown around on here. Two early 20 something well off college students are 99% of the time not in a betabuxx relationship especially when the looks diff isn't that big at all

Betabux relationships are way more rare compared to how much the term is thrown around on here. Two early 20 something well off college students are 99% of the time not in a betabuxx relationship especially when the looks diff isn't that big at all
Sure.

The term can be overused especially when people here just throw it around as a buzzword just like we throw around the word "cope" without attempting to justify it.

I could well be wrong since we don't have a lot of information but here are some reasons for guessing this is a betabux relationship.

1. She's the better looking one objectively and at this age it is expected that she either whore around in clubs or date up in looks. Even if we say they are both 5/10 for their respective races, white women are obviously deemed more valuable in society compared to Asian men and she should be dating a 6/10 Leeds supporter or some 7/10 Curry. Why would you date down in looks with a foreigner? He barely speaks English and I'll bet she can't say more than ni hao.

2. She's is very unlikely to be well off. She said herself she's from South Yorkshire. That place is known for being economical weaker than the rest of the country. It is even on the radar of the European Regional Development Fund. They are obviously on holiday in China and she would probably expect Mr. Moneybags here to pay for it since they're dating. Her dad most likely works some blue-collar 550 pounds a week job. Wouldn't be surprised if they flew business or first class. If she were well off, she'd be in London trying to move up the local ladder.

3. What would a rich Chinese male in his early twenties have in common with a working class Limey hole? Every single one of my rich friends from China say they're parents would disapprove of a LTR with a non Asian woman. He's obviously doing this to boost his status back home and is clearly willing to pay for it.

That being said, whatever the case I'm happy for this Asian dude. By the time the relationship ends, she'll have gotten an oriental experience travelling and living in top tier Chinese cities that match London and he'll have acheived a status boost amongst the boys at home and might have even brought her along to dad's meetings and dinners as a trophy GF to further solidify his position in the family business.
He's 6 to 7 and she is 8-9. It's probs asian fetish that bridges the gap

I know personally my ethnic ass subjectively ratez htb white mommy stacylite and stacy just cuz white so thats probably the case here
Nigga u must be out your goddamn mind if you think she's 8-9. I wouldn't even rate some of the top end models in the UK that high and I'd rather stick my willy in that milfy Princess of Wales than this broad.

You also overated the dude. He's definitely capped at 5.5-6. He mogs the average working class Chinese but gets totally obliterated amongst the upper echelons of Chinese gen Z males.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Sure.

The term can be overused especially when people here just throw it around as a buzzword just like we throw around the word "cope" without attempting to justify it.

I could well be wrong since we don't have a lot of information but here are some reasons for guessing this is a betabux relationship.

1. She's the better looking one objectively and at this age it is expected that she either whore around in clubs or date up in looks. Even if we say they are both 5/10 for their respective races, white women are obviously deemed more valuable in society compared to Asian men and she should be dating a 6/10 Leeds supporter or some 7/10 Curry. Why would you date down in looks with a foreigner? He barely speaks English and I'll bet she can't say more than ni hao.

2. She's is very unlikely to be well off. She said herself she's from South Yorkshire. That place is known for being economical weaker than the rest of the country. It is even on the radar of the European Regional Development Fund. They are obviously on holiday in China and she would probably expect Mr. Moneybags here to pay for it since they're dating. Her dad most likely works some blue-collar 550 pounds a week job. Wouldn't be surprised if they flew business or first class. If she were well off, she'd be in London trying to move up the local ladder.

3. What would a rich Chinese male in his early twenties have in common with a working class Limey hole? Every single one of my rich friends from China say they're parents would disapprove of a LTR with a non Asian woman. He's obviously doing this to boost his status back home and is clearly willing to pay for it.

That being said, whatever the case I'm happy for this Asian dude. By the time the relationship ends, she'll have gotten an oriental experience travelling and living in top tier Chinese cities that match London and he'll have acheived a status boost amongst the boys at home and might have even brought her along to dad's meetings and dinners as a trophy GF to further solidify his position in the family business.

Nigga u must be out your goddamn mind if you think she's 8-9. I wouldn't even rate some of the top end models in the UK that high and I'd rather stick my willy in that milfy Princess of Wales than this broad.

You also overated the dude. He's definitely capped at 5.5-6. He mogs the average working class Chinese but gets totally obliterated amongst the upper echelons of Chinese gen Z males.
My point is he looks decent but she looks angelic and beautiful. She is a step above him in looks

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
They are looksmatched.
So much delusion in this thread,
how can people on a "looksmax" forum be so in denial

They are looksmatched.
So much delusion in this thread,
how can people on a "looksmax" forum be so in denial
263.jpg

Sure.

She can easily find a white betabux

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
She can easily find a white betabux
Teracope.

No white betabux can give her the same standard of living as the Asian guy here.

His wealthmatched equivalent has a harem of Sloane Rider foids as well as white European foreign students. This girl wouldn't make the cut.

The best white bux someone of her looks level would be able to get drives a second hand Toyota.

Teracope.

No white betabux can give her the same standard of living as the Asian guy here.

His wealthmatched equivalent has a harem of Sloane Rider foids as well as white European foreign students. This girl wouldn't make the cut.

The best white bux someone of her looks level would be able to get drives a second hand Toyota.
You're really overestimating the SMV of rich men

You're really overestimating the SMV of rich men
How so?

Dude imagine being a white guy, average in looks height etc living in UK. Your mom and dad are worth say 25 million bucks. You attend a good college. Old money type shit.

Would you be dating a girl like the one in the video or would you have a rotation of HTBs?

How so?

Dude imagine being a white guy, average in looks height etc living in UK. Your mom and dad are worth say 25 million bucks. You attend a good college. Old money type shit.

Would you be dating a girl like the one in the video or would you have a rotation of HTBs?
An average guy can only attract gold diggers