Is this an anterior pelvic tilt or posterior pelvic tilt?

Deleted member 13291

Deleted member 13291

Iron
And most importantly what can i do about it? What exercises should i do to cure that? And how much height i will gain after curing this?

Attachments

• IMG_20210528_165326.jpg
    IMG_20210528_165326.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20210528_165352.jpg
    IMG_20210528_165352.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 63
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky
Anterior, I actually have the same problem and I feel like its mostly from sitting down all day tbh. Also you likely have forward head posture because they are almost always connected. You need to do posturemaxxing

I have the same shit I hate it so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13291
i started perma squeezing glutes when walking + pulling shoulders back and keeping straight neck, i dont think it fixed the problem though just teaches you how to walk with good posture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, diggbicc and Deleted member 13291
Anterior, I actually have the same problem and I feel like its mostly from sitting down all day tbh. Also you likely have forward head posture because they are almost always connected. You need to do posturemaxxing
just watched video regarding that matter and its not because of sitting, its because of improper body position during sitting, ppl that have atp tend to sit leaning their stomach forward, we should just make a habit of sitting straight and wait patiently, then our back becomes straight just like in normal ppl

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 13367
i started perma squeezing glutes when walking + pulling shoulders back and keeping straight neck, i dont think it fixed the problem though just teaches you how to walk with good posture
yeah it doesn't it's just a temporary compensation of sorts that will eventually lead to tight and overactive, yet weak glutes.

But wtf is up with the avi jfl, caged:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Anterior. Stop tensing your lower back so much, start tensing your abs more. Bring your chest more forward. Relax your hips and let them fall downward a bit. Don't straighten out your knees too much.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
yeah it doesn't it's just a temporary compensation of sorts that will eventually lead to tight and overactive, yet weak glutes.

But wtf is up with the avi jfl, caged:lul:
idk man this guy slays pretty hard despite looking a bit autistic thats about it (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13291
is he a rapper/statusmaxxed? which country is he in?
idk im guessing he lives in New Zealand, he has status and i think his race helps him thugmaxx since he's tongan, since maoris (polynesians) make up around 52% of prison population as 17% of the population.

just watched video regarding that matter and its not because of sitting, its because of improper body position during sitting, ppl that have atp tend to sit leaning their stomach forward, we should just make a habit of sitting straight and wait patiently, then our back becomes straight just like in normal ppl

how can you trust a bald man like that? he's probably spreading jewish propaganda

yeah guys anterior pelvic tilt is actually good :feelsgood::feelsgood: it's just jeans :feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky