Is this an incel forum?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I see more posts saying "it's over", "ldar", "rope time", than I see posts about ascending. I get pessimism but I don't think this is the right place for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ZyzzReincarnate and Peruvian
its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I want to see more looksmaxxing posts tbh. More studies and more microbiota posts

• +1
I see more posts saying "it's over", "ldar", "rope time", than I see posts about ascending. I get pessimism but I don't think this is the right place for it.
Screen Shot 2018 10 20 at 31929 PM

When you reply with shit like this, it is.

• +1
This forum is like purgatory.

Somewhere between inceldom and ascension.

• +1
  • +1
I want to see more success posts

I'm just exposing a stupid app

I like this. It's edgy
me too. I try to give updates on progress but sometimes it can be slow tbh. Usually I try to get a montly/fortnightly ascension update (check my ascenion posts on .org and incels.is.)

• +1
me too. I try to give updates on progress but sometimes it can be slow tbh. Usually I try to get a montly/fortnightly ascension update (check my ascenion posts on .org and incels.is.)

And because its slow, people jump in and start making incel posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
It’s ogre

• +1
No man

• +1
This forum is where banned incels go for their fix of social interaction, albeit without the social part.

• +1
This forum is where banned incels go for their fix of social interaction, albeit without the social part.

and then they stop being incels

• +1
I am not an incel and have never been around incels.me but I thought this forum looked interesting because I like to improve myself.

• +1
its more mentalcel tbh

to some extent

There is a lot of Incels here but to me, there is also a lot of normies or in between Incles/normies that even though they aren't totally debilitated by subhumanism they want to embrace Blackpill ideologies because they came the to conclusion that it is the most logically sound representation of reality. They have a less defeatist and fatalistic outlook about Blackpill ideologies than Incels.is, trying to understand how they can use that knowledge in their favor (to ascend) instead. And there is @JustChris

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
This a mentalcel forum, like it seems that everyone here is fucking autistic, weird or not NT in the least

People here aren't that ugly, they are normal, but we are fucking mental