is this an IOI? read below

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
I was playing chess with a recessed acne-faced subhuman and this white girl approaches and sits next to us viewing the game keep in mind her friends were watching the other chess games played by other classmates. She starts talking but I'm too autistic to initiate a convo with her due to the awkward responses and pauses i made. She left . I and her have held eye contact for like 3 seconds on and off 2-3 times before this scenario ever started

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 3828
not an ioi if you have to ask

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, hebbewem, ItsOver.com and 2 others
ioi is obvious, if you wonder if its an ioi then its not an ioi

over for u

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, court monarch777 and Deleted member 14166
tales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
she was into the recessed acne-faced subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Deleted member 3828
if you were chico she'd never have left

she did the same thing again
you got her attention bro talk to her if she wants to play with you or get chess lessons or sth
then you mate her in 3 moves
and you then mate with her cause she be dripping wet fam

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I was playing chess with a recessed acne-faced subhuman and this white girl approaches and sits next to us viewing the game keep in mind her friends were watching the other chess games played by other classmates. She starts talking but I'm too autistic to initiate a convo with her due to the awkward responses and pauses i made. She left . I and her have held eye contact for like 3 seconds on and off 2-3 times before this scenario ever started
Not an ioi unless she started jerking you off under the table mid game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, court monarch777, coolguy1 and 2 others
you got her attention bro talk to her if she wants to play with you or get chess lessons or sth
then you mate her in 3 moves
and you then mate with her cause she be dripping wet fam
jfl she did come up to me and challenged me to a chess game but i look confused, she was really hot ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 3828
jfl she did come up to me and challenged me to a chess game but i look confused, she was really hot ngl
Thats called flirting engage her tbh

she watched this show on netflix probably
say you like it
she'd be like (Oh, You watched Queen's Gambit????)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
she watched this show on netflix probably
say you like it
she'd be like (Oh, You watched Queen's Gambit????)
i cant now man its summer :ROFLMAO:, it'll be weird if i stalk her insta and request a follow and initiate a convo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Jf
i cant now man its summer :ROFLMAO:, it'll be weird if i stalk her insta and request a follow and initiate a convo
Jfl window closed. Next time you meet her be like “hope you’ve practised cuz im gonna beat you so hard”

• +1
Reactions: one job away and Deleted member 14166
stalk her home adress
be romantic

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 14166 and AsGoodAsItGets
She wanted to marry you right then right there

WTF do you expect us to say. You just basically said: You had a really failed convo with a girl. Did she want me to be her bf?

It's not an ioi unless she starts doing that
C303901ef149 4360

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1