I went clubbing without alcohol (videos) - Field report

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I only allow myself to drink once every 3 days, but it feels like a waste to sit at home for the other 2 nights because I'm getting older every day. So I went clubbing without alcohol for the first time ever.

I arrived outside the bar and then it hit me, I'm sober and don't have liquid courage. I sat on a bench for like 20 minutes feeling frozen. Then I went into the bar. This was the scene that greeted me when I walked in.

First I see a busty mulatto girl at the bar and she's vaping. I ask her if I'm allowed to vape in here, she looks up and says yes, then looks back down at her phone. I'm already feeling down at this point.

Then I sit at the bar and order a Sprite. Here I am drinking the Sprite, feeling completely out of place.

Then some thick looking blonde sits next to me. I lean over and ask "Didn't we match on Tinder, you look like one of my matches". She was giggling and talking back, so I knew it was a hook. Then some guy she knows came and sat next to her on the other side chatting her up, and I felt too high inhibition to say anything more.

Then I move to the dance floor and just stand there alone making a pumping motion with one hand in the air. Suddenly a tall skinny girl with brown hair walks through the dance floor and she's looking right at me. A few minutes later she walks in the other direction and she's making eye contact again. Then she moves to the dance floor right in front of me. I lean in and say "Hey you look lost, are you looking for something?". She's yelling back that she can't understand what I'm saying, and I'm feeling nervous without the liquid courage so I don't even say anything else or try to dance with her. Then some 6'3 chad she knows comes up behind her, she turns around and they start making out right in front of me.

Here she is with that guy on the left side

I'm completely sober and surrounded by drunk people. I just keep bouncing my arm in the air trying to look like I fit in. There was a blonde stacy on the dance floor who made eye contact with me two times and she stared at me, but she was with a group of guys and I was too high inhibition to do anything. Then I see the thick blonde from the bar dancing in front of me, and she seemed to be looking at me but I couldn't really tell. I then got a better look and realized I didn't find her that attractive.

I felt exhausted by that point and left. I did three half-assed approaches. Clubbing without alcohol is completely different. With alcohol I can just let loose and do the craziest approaches, but being sober I felt so self-conscious and like I was viewing myself in third person. Even guys didn't seem to want to talk with me because I probably across as stiff and awkward.

@Zelenskyiv
@MoggerGaston
@BrahminBoss

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, HardmaxxOrDeath, MoggerGaston and 2 others
Clubbing is low iq behavior for animalistic humans with no meaning

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Xtra, negawattlol and 1 other person
when is your manifesto coming out?

• JFL
Reactions: ambi, Funnyunenjoyer1, MoggerGaston and 3 others
The only place where every single potential mate is a guaranteed whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Xtra, LegitUser and 3 others
This is depressing asl 💀

I only allow myself to drink once every 3 days, but it feels like a waste to sit at home for the other 2 nights because I'm getting older every day. So I went clubbing without alcohol for the first time ever.

I arrived outside the bar and then it hit me, I'm sober and don't have liquid courage. I sat on a bench for like 20 minutes feeling frozen. Then I went into the bar. This was the scene that greeted me when I walked in.

First I see a busty mulatto girl at the bar and she's vaping. I ask her if I'm allowed to vape in here, she looks up and says yes, then looks back down at her phone. I'm already feeling down at this point.

Then I sit at the bar and order a Sprite. Here I am drinking the Sprite, feeling completely out of place.

Then some thick looking blonde sits next to me. I lean over and ask "Didn't we match on Tinder, you look like one of my matches". She was giggling and talking back, so I knew it was a hook. Then some guy she knows came and sat next to her on the other side chatting her up, and I felt too high inhibition to say anything more.

Then I move to the dance floor and just stand there alone making a pumping motion with one hand in the air. Suddenly a tall skinny girl with brown hair walks through the dance floor and she's looking right at me. A few minutes later she walks in the other direction and she's making eye contact again. Then she moves to the dance floor right in front of me. I lean in and say "Hey you look lost, are you looking for something?". She's yelling back that she can't understand what I'm saying, and I'm feeling nervous without the liquid courage so I don't even say anything else or try to dance with her. Then some 6'3 chad she knows comes up behind her, she turns around and they start making out right in front of me.

Here she is with that guy on the left side

I'm completely sober and surrounded by drunk people. I just keep bouncing my arm in the air trying to look like I fit in. There was a blonde stacy on the dance floor who made eye contact with me two times and she stared at me, but she was with a group of guys and I was too high inhibition to do anything. Then I see the thick blonde from the bar dancing in front of me, and she seemed to be looking at me but I couldn't really tell. I then got a better look and realized I didn't find her that attractive.

I felt exhausted by that point and left. I did three half-assed approaches. Clubbing without alcohol is completely different. With alcohol I can just let loose and do the craziest approaches, but being sober I felt so self-conscious and like I was viewing myself in third person. Even guys didn't seem to want to talk with me because I probably across as stiff and awkward.

@Zelenskyiv
@MoggerGaston
@BrahminBoss

If I saw you irl, I could tell you were a forum autist in two seconds tops.

Just the way you drink is autistic.

fek this is brutal tbh, probably my future when i start heading out again to the nightlife.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Yeah that’s what I thought. Clubbing environments are cringe, it’s the alcohol that makes you not care. You need to be a little tipsy at least.

Also jfl at this ogrecel, just be 6’3 theory
IMG 3202

IMG 3203

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Debetro and the BULL
Next time be Super low Inhib and pull dick out and stacys with flock to drink your golden water

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Lol what? You’ll see the same amount of whores at a church

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10
IMG 4236

“Thicc blonde girl”

Shes a nasty top heavy fraction with X shaped legs?

Anyway good thread how tall ru doe

Yeah that’s what I thought. Clubbing environments are cringe, it’s the alcohol that makes you not care. You need to be a little tipsy at least.
Being sober I was observing the people around me and I realized how much alcohol was giving other guys such a competitive advantage for inhibition. Like one LTN was grabbing a girl trying to force her to kiss him and hugging her while she was pushing him away, it was basically sexual assault. Another guy barged into the middle of a group of girls on the dance floor and just started jumping up and down like a monkey. The alcohol removes hesitation and shame.

I'm not planning on quitting drinking completely, but want to see how far I can push this by going sober most nights. If I'm going clubbing regularly the negatives of alcohol is too much for 2 hours of lower inhibition, all the money on overpriced drinks and up to 2 days of being hungover. Maybe I can learn how to fake acting drunk while sober.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and Zelenskyiv
Bro you look a little bit starved, good story though

Being sober I was observing the people around me and I realized how much alcohol was giving other guys such a competitive advantage for inhibition. Like one LTN was grabbing a girl trying to force her to kiss him and hugging her while she was pushing him away, it was basically sexual assault. Another guy barged into the middle of a group of girls on the dance floor and just started jumping up and down like a monkey. The alcohol removes hesitation and shame.

I'm not planning on quitting drinking completely, but want to see how far I can push this by going sober most nights. If I'm going clubbing regularly the negatives of alcohol is too much for 2 hours of lower inhibition, all the money on overpriced drinks and up to 2 days of being hungover. Maybe I can learn how to fake acting drunk while sober.
Have you tried phenibut? It’s basically like being drunk but even better. But you build a tolerance very quickly so you gotta be careful. I didn’t even abuse it but now it does nothing for me even if I take like 3.5g and 2g used to give me a great buzz for the entire day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Is that why u don’t like club
Absolutely

But it is objectivly an animalistic and unproductive behavior for lowly monkeys looking to feel high dopamine on Saturday night.

Me being unable to participate doesn't make my perspective less true, but more likely to be objective because I am viewing a set of behaviors from individuals I'm not engaged with myself

Of course a bunch of shit throwing monkeys wouldn't realize throwing shit is purposeless, until a human came by and told them

It's crazy how you can be this far below me even though I'm 5"6 isn't it?

Goes to show life isn't all about sex.

Rope fuel

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
this is why clubbing sucks, i don't get how vinn has the patience to keep attending them

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
@UZB_Strebl

I'm just saying I'm smarter than you, by a lot, but just you

Not everybody, not really a napoleon complex

Being smarter than you is a really low bar I promise I'm not proud of myself

Yeah it's a mating ground for sexual promiscuous individuals who regularly have sex, you are going there to pick the best looking whore you can find. It doesn't carry meaning

Carries so little meaning, you dont even attempt to argue in favor of clubbing when presented with the opportunity, it would be fruitless.