Is this an IOI?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
I was in the gym and there was a very small way between to gym machines. A girl passed by me while slightly touching me “accidentally”. There were plenty of other ways to go, but she choosed to pass me. She could’ve taken another path. I also caught her starring at me and she was playing with her hair when i walked past her.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill, N1666, WishIwasChico and 3 others
Possible

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Zenis and moreroidsmoredates
Possoble tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, moreroidsmoredates and Zenis
I was in the gym and there was a very small way between to gym machines. A girl passed by me while slightly touching me “accidentally”. There were plenty of other ways to go, but she choosed to pass me. She could’ve taken another path. I also caught her starring at me and she was playing with her hair when i walked past her.
no

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
op asks if its an Ioi then gets mad when i hit him with the truth JFL

only ioi is P in V lemme know when that happenss
I didn’t get mad. I just asked why you thought that.
P in V is not an IOI.

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
no

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
yes

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
most likely, you should go for her

• +1
No she probably touched you with her fat ass and they don't have any feeling there.

it means GET THE FUCK OFF THE WAY CREEPY PERMAVIRGIN STOP BLOCKING THE PATH most of the time

op asks if its an Ioi then gets mad when i hit him with the truth JFL

only ioi is P in V lemme know when that happenss
yeah bhai the only IOI is when she gets on her knees and sucks ur cock in front of everyone in the gym

• +1
Bro a girl literally brushed past you in the gym and you are writing essays about ‘is it an ioi?’

If it was an ioi you wouldn’t even have to question it.

She went home to suck chads cock btw bro while you wrote this

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, N1666, mog_or_be_mogged and 1 other person
Bro a girl literally brushed last you in the gym and you are writing essays about ‘is it an ioi?’

If it was an ioi you wouldn’t even have to question it.

She went home to suck chads cock btw bro while you wrote this
Same thing can be applied to your story in the grocery store with the “a women stared at me”. What a hypocrite. So if this is not an ioi, yours is also not ioi.

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Same thing can be applied to your story in the grocery store with the “a women stared at me”. What a hypocrite. So if this is not an ioi, yours is also not ioi.
Mine was an obvious ioi bro since she was legit staring at me for like 8 seconds with fuck me eyes. Like it was so obvious it was an ioi.

A girl brushing past you isn’t a ioi wtf

Mine was an obvious ioi bro since she was legit staring at me for like 8 seconds with fuck me eyes. Like it was so obvious it was an ioi.

A girl brushing past you isn’t a ioi wtf
You didn’t even read my thread. She also stared at me and was playing with her hair multiple times when i walked past her. And why would she walk past me if there were more convenient ways to walk past by me, it was literally 4 foot small.

• JFL
Yeah it's a clear IOI she wants you, follow her home OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and WishIwasChico
Yes do this please
IMG 7979
“yeah girls give me ioi, how do you know lol:feelshah:

• JFL