Is this Arab surgerymaxed or is it just puberty and fatloss? Insane subhuman to chad transformation

dude's recessed and prob got a rhino

Skinmaxx is always good especially for the future. But this nigga looked like he had smallpox 24/7.
doesn't look like it's just skinmaxxed and puberty though, the jaw changed dramatically along with the nose

doesn't look like it's just skinmaxxed and puberty though, the jaw changed dramatically along with the nose
just get surgery and then make tiktoks baiting subhumans into thinking they can achieve the same theory is the pill that destroyed me

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Doubt he got anything prob jutting in pics

Last edited:
Him along with his buddy Syrianpsycho obviously got some work done. Anyone saying this is fat loss and skinmaxxing is coping to make themselves think it’s possible

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 22126, Oberyn and 1 other person
Him along with his buddy Syrianpsycho obviously got some work done. Anyone saying this is fat loss and skinmaxxing is coping to make themselves think it’s possible
Tbh he was like 25% bf and leaned down so jaw wise id say its natural.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
its the jaw that seems unnatural and the recession he had
I think he got something done with the nose tho what could else? Maybe he had alot of fat on the neck that made the jaw look recessed? If u look at the side pic he posted his neck had alot of fat and hanging essentially hiding the forward growth

Yeah its sus that they are both friends

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Remained ugly imo.

He just got fucked up from puberty and recover from it, i bet he was gl when he was a kid

I see alot of guys like him who got fucked by puberty but don't recover well from it

its the jaw that seems unnatural and the recession he had

Doesn't look unnatural imo