IS THIS ASCENSION POSSIBLE?!

D

Deleted member 15089

Diamond
I could literally chad max by making these subtle changes. What surgeries/softmaxxing could I do to ascend to this or at least closer
B24FBFA2 1250 45F8 8F18 E8A955BB09EB
FDB8003C 8347 4F45 A68C 755BA41FB55E

BRUTAL
Is these even possible through surgery could be lifefuel

Supraorbital rim implant + later brow lift
Nose tip fillers
Fillers or implant for jaw and chin
Lean down more for hallow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Jason Voorhees, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Supraorbital rim implant + later brow lift
Nose tip fillers
Fillers or implant for jaw and chin
Lean down more for hallow cheeks
Is it realistic I could look like the second pic? Could I bonesmash chin and brow ridge or is that bs? Also are fillers permanent or no?

Depends on how much money you make.

Then that's easily possible.

You didn't even change anything too major.

That's like 10mm of difference at most.
Is the after chad? Also what fillers/ surgeries

Fillers are legit bro I plan on filler maxing once I get surgery

Fillers are legit bro I plan on filler maxing once I get surgery
but fcking expensive and shitty to get out for real jaw/chin implants?

Is the after chad? Also what fillers/ surgeries
From the side yes.

You should do similar morphs to the front of your face to see how it would turn out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15089
but fcking expensive and shitty to get out for real jaw/chin implants?
Implants are hit and miss when fillers u know what u are probably getting a good result from the get go

• Hmm...
Reactions: bogii
You would literally have to break your nose to get the second pic because you have a high nose bridge

Implants are hit and miss when fillers u know what u are probably getting a good result from the get go
fck man idk I could use fillers for my short chin and small jaw too but idk I read much people complain about fillers after a while

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15302 and Anchor_Ship
fck man idk I could fillers for my short chin and small jaw too but idk I read much people complain about fillers after a while
Osteometies>Fillers>Implants problem with osteomeies is you aren't going to go beyond fixing recession most of the time but they last the longest and give the safest results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and bogii
You would literally have to break your nose to get the second pic because you have a high nose bridge
What do you mean break my nose? Couldn’t I just get a normal rhino/ fillers?

these are small changes compared to some of the users on here and i've seen way better ascensions that have been successful

these are small changes compared to some of the users on here and i've seen way better ascensions that have been successful
Do I currently have a good base though? Could these slight changes make me chad?

Osteometies>Fillers>Implants problem with osteomeies is you aren't going to go beyond fixing recession most of the time but they last the longest and give the safest results
yea i am not recessed in my jaw so filler is better than implant? :feelshah: might have to do some research than maybe that will fix my flaws, thanks

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Do I currently have a good base though? Could these slight changes make me chad?
yes good base apart from the fact you look from the middle east? apart from that you will ascend with light surgery

yes good base apart from the fact you look from the middle east? apart from that you will ascend with light surgery
Haha it might be the pic I’m white. What am I now and can the light surgery ascend me to chad in ur opinion

@Korea what do you think about fillers? never heard you mentioning anything about them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Korea
@Korea what do you think about fillers? never heard you mentioning anything about them
They're like the last thing I'd recommend.

1.) Temporary.
2.) Lifelong Expense.
3.) Migration.

All of the above would make fillers the LAST thing you should go for it you're trying to really change your face.

They're good if you need a few ml in your chin, but that's it tbh.

Implants > Fillers.....and it's not even close.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bogii, Jason Voorhees and AscendingHero
get rhino and call it a day chad

that's retarded. osteotomies and implants look 1000x more natural than bogging up ur soft tissue

• +1
Reactions: Korea and AscendingHero
that's retarded. osteotomies and implants look 1000x more natural than bogging up ur soft tissue
Yea lol. I didn't bother replying because he's full sent on believing FIllers > Iimplants.

Can't convince him otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
mostly all implant results I've ever seen don't look good like 20 percent look good
Yea lol. I didn't bother replying because he's full sent on believing FIllers > Iimplants.

Can't convince him otherwise.

Show me actual implants that don't look bogged on this website yet I've seen filler results that look good most of the time

Side profil means nothing bro