is this assymettry massester related or ramus related?

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Gio scotti onry
why is this assymetry so bad is this congenital? if it could be made more assymtrical thats the best max i can do the ramus does not seem to assymetrical from the front but please guys help me out on this.

Attachments

• WIN_20230805_00_45_24_Pro (4).jpg
    WIN_20230805_00_45_24_Pro (4).jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (88).png
    Screenshot (88).png
    176.6 KB · Views: 0
Where's the human? I failed my biology class a lot so I don't know nothing about animals' morphology, sorry

Where's the human? I failed my biology class a lot so I don't know nothing about animals' morphology, sorry
can you guys even post genuine solutions retarded bitch

• +1
Reactions: ThePrinceOfPersia
from what i can tell its ramus related just based on the length difference but im only saying that because of the options you have given me. From my opinion its the Angle and the Ramus combined. While I don't know any way of fixing it other than surgery, you can sleep on your back to make sure any asymmetry doesn't happen on your front profile from sleeping on sides.

from what i can tell its ramus related just based on the length difference but im only saying that because of the options you have given me. From my opinion its the Angle and the Ramus combined. While I don't know any way of fixing it other than surgery, you can sleep on your back to make sure any asymmetry doesn't happen on your front profile from sleeping on sides.
what do you think in general is this assymetry? , massester assym is there but ig its more than that ramus assy is there cause i think one side of face is shorter than the other.

i dont think i see any masseter assmy because in my opinion it might be the Angle. But the masseter is a muscle so even if there is any all you need is some Falim Turkish gum and just chew more on that side. but if its not the angle then its the ramus. the photo where youre looking up your body is facing another way so thats what might be making you look assym and the photo youre making a face in is taken at an angle so i dont have the best photos to go off of.

i dont think i see any masseter assmy because in my opinion it might be the Angle. But the masseter is a muscle so even if there is any all you need is some Falim Turkish gum and just chew more on that side. but if its not the angle then its the ramus. the photo where youre looking up your body is facing another way so thats what might be making you look assym and the photo youre making a face in is taken at an angle so i dont have the best photos to go off of.
the end corner of my right side jaw seems wider which is masseter muscle when i clecch my right side of masseter is bigger aswell , it might be angle but the assymetry is still quite severe

okay then chew more on your left side till its even then evenly chew Falim gum to get bigger masseter muscles to look better