Is this chart really accurate ?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin

I mean I can kinda see where he's coming from at 40+ you start to get greyish hair your jaw starts to recede inwards your skin loses elasticity you get crow lines on your forehead you get jowls near your hyoid.

However, if you're a surgery maxed as one's income generally rises through one's lifetime with income maxing out into your 50's just get a massive bimax to improve upon your recessed bones due to age then get custom jaw angle implants neck lift and your appeal should still be high I mean the chart posted seems accurate for the blue pilled normie not a black pilled career maxer hence why it's retarded to not money max the only way is to join an niche an trade and build you skillset up over 10 years there is no secret get rich quick scheme you need something that people want whether it be an office job or a plumber what ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and Deleted member 21863
chad peaks at every age :d

by the time you get enough money for surgery chad would be done with slaying and be settled down with kids
1B22EAAA 5E18 4610 8A01 A08BCB38EEE1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Tallooksmaxxer and WanderingBurro
by the time you get enough money for surgery chad would be done with slaying and be settled down

Who gives a fuck at that point if there settled down there out of the game other younger whores in there 28 to 33 regions will still want your 100 percent women peak in this age because after that they look like old wrinkly corpses up to these ages though they look very good males peak at 30 tbqh because after that every trait starts to recede much faster due to males being more masculine which ages you faster

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 21863
chad peaks at every age :d

I'm talking about the average guy you don't have to be chad to do well with women but the women you fuck will always imagine chad in there head

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Who gives a fuck at that point if there settled down there out of the game other younger whores in there 28 to 33 regions will still want your 100 percent women peak in this age because after that they look like old wrinkly corpses up to these ages though they look very good males peak at 30 tbqh because after that every trait starts to recede much faster due to males being more masculine which ages you faster
Theres no point slaying women older than 20 since they are all used up

Guys begin at about 14-15, they peak anywhere within the 18-25 range, anything beyond that is a slow and steady decline. Most signs of aging begin to creep up past the age of 25 though the real wall begins to strike when you hit 30, you're undeniably old at that point and your peak is over but the game isn't quite yet. 50 and beyond the game is undeniably over unless you're a celeb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Theres no point slaying women older than 20 since they are all used up

But there looks aren't used up when you turn 50 the last thing you should be thinking is can, I fuck 50-year-old women the ideal would something roughly in your age range like 28 to 33 and if your surgery maxed you already mog your age range by quite a bit so the whore probably wouldn't care if you look good.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 22126
there will be young chads.

• +1
But there looks aren't used up when you turn 50 the last thing you should be thinking is can, I fuck 50-year-old women the ideal would something roughly in your age range like 28 to 33 and if your surgery maxed you already mog your age range by quite a bit so the whore probably wouldn't care if you look good.
You should prob have a family by 30 or you will remain an abused dog like amnesia and crisick

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
You should prob have a family by 30 or you will remain an abused dog like amnesia and crisick
crisick is past 30? damn i didnt know that.

• +1

No @Amnesia is the Ideal for every man even though he has a much better base than lots of dudes he is the example of surgery maxing doing well and he does really well with women the last thing you want is a family your stuck with 1 whore who is gonna cheat at any moment which women statically do

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Amnesia
there will be young chads.

Young chads don't want 33-year-old whores they want 17-year-old JB'S also they are usually paired off with stacy when I was in education, I saw this with this chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 22126 and Tallooksmaxxer
Young chads don't want 33-year-old whores they want 17-year-old JB'S also they are usually paired off with stacy when I was in education, I saw this with this chad
eh i am not sure if any man (non normie) passitonaly wants 33 year old very very post prime roasties too.

• +1
eh i am not sure if any man (non normie) passitonaly wants 33 year old very very post prime roasties too.

I mean they aren't really that bad at 33 I've seen many on dating apps that look good tbqh

I mean its your opinion im not that picky when it comes to dating but she has less options than her prime self so why wouldn't i prefer the easier 1

I mean its your opinion im not that picky when it comes to dating but she has less options than her prime self so why wouldn't i prefer the easier 1
Young htb > old stacy