is this considered a recessed maxilla?

G

Gosick

Kraken

would he be a candidate for a lefort 1 +bsso?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, toolateforme and Deleted member 2227
It's at least normal

Unrelated but grow your hair a little longer you can still have the same haircut if you like it just a little longer at the back. You have a classic Gay alien skull so it would be in your best interest to cover it.

Not trying to be mean in any way my Gay alien skull is worse just trying to help ;)

i think hes kinda recessed, but the at the same time it looks like bad angle

so i would say its a bad pic to judge it from, but considering him from all angles he can def benefit from some bone-moving surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and DianabolDownie
He has that dolan twins kind of maxilla. Flat.

He has that dolan twins kind of maxilla. Flat.
a flat maxilla isnt really the same as a recessed maxilla.

do you think blackpilled surgeons would be willing to perform bimax on ppl with flat maxillas to give them jordan barret level of projection?

no its not recessed nor flat

jordan barrets maxilla for reference

he has a negative orbital vector due to a lack of orbital projection. the infraorbitals form part of the upper maxilla so you could say his maxilla is recessed. however the rest of his maxilla is average relative to the projection of his supraorbitals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
a flat maxilla isnt really the same as a recessed maxilla.

do you think blackpilled surgeons would be willing to perform bimax on ppl with flat maxillas to give them jordan barret level of projection?
I think the flatness is due to not enough bone... not sure tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-this-video-jflll-gtfih.34732/

he needs lip surgery, eye surgery, hairline lowering, hop on fin, rhinoplasty, likely hop on roids then he'll be human
Yea He has folds and hes like 19-20 I think, I pretty sure folds are due to poor maxilla, he would benefit from bimax if possible.

yea he needs lip lift or something, and he needs HT for sure, not sure about fin.

His genetics for bbing are pretty bad imo, but if he hops on roids, it will age him and his hairs going to fall out.

ya he needs an eye area makeover

if ur below average facially (like he is)

then you should get surgery

his lips and eyes are just fucked beyond belief
He doesn't have a bad height, I think he lives in EE, I've seen guys with similar facial looks level get decent girls and this would especially be the case in EE. All the surgeries could make him worse even if he could afford them (doubt he could)

He doesn't have a bad height, I think he lives in EE, I've seen guys with similar facial looks level get decent girls and this would especially be the case in EE. All the surgeries could make him worse even if he could afford them (doubt he could)
his height is not a negative, but not a plus either. its just "not short"

yes but those guys are NT, socially witty etc. fatman is 2 digit IQ weirdo. he just cant read social cues etc. if u know his other threads ud know

his parents are rich, he can afford the surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 3583
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and LordNorwood
Yes its as flat as mine do you also want to kill yourself because of it? I know I do.

Bimax and maybe eye area work to look human