Is this couple looksmatched?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Came across this girl on Insta and was just going through her profile when I saw a post of her with her boyfriend.

WhatsApp Image 2018 11 02 at 101326 PM 1

WhatsApp Image 2018 11 02 at 101326 PM

Boyfriend
WhatsApp Image 2018 11 02 at 101327 PM

100% JBF imo. No way that guy would get this girl if she was around 25 yo. Or is he indeed a slayer?

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
she mogs him

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
He looks high t

Proof that ogremaxing is legit

What on earth :sick::sick:

Lmao maybe he was with her before puberty kicked in and she ascended him in looks. That’s what happened to a girl I know anyways.

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie and 11gaijin
Just be first

I guarantee you shee looks way worse without makeup
I too was thinking that may be she doesn't look that good without makeup but that would still not make them looksmatched. That guy is ogre.

Looks Eastern Euro to me. Those women are more reasonable than Western foids. That's why I'm doing everything I can to return to my home country.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
She looks Eastern European, I see a lot of Eastern Euro women who date guys a lot under there Leagues

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
She looks Eastern European, I see a lot of Eastern Euro women who date guys a lot under there Leagues
Yeah she's Eastern European

Came across this girl on Insta and was just going through her profile when I saw a post of her with her boyfriend.

View attachment 3134

View attachment 3135

Boyfriend
View attachment 3136

100% JBF imo. No way that guy would get this girl if she was around 25 yo. Or is he indeed a slayer?
He looks like a suicide bomber XD.
I signed into my never used ig account and did some professional stalking, apparently they have been married for 6 yrs and grew up together.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin
LOOKS THEORY DESTROYED
OVER FOR BLACKPILLERS.

He looks like a suicide bomber XD.
I signed into my never used ig account and did some professional stalking, apparently they have been married for 6 yrs and grew up together.
Damn, didn't know they were married for 6 years. The girl looked young to me.