• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Hector, Noodlewhore and 2 others
hell yeah nigga PSL 8 mogs titbot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, middayshowers, toolateforme and 6 others
Everybody mogs him :feelskek:
Says the lady bug, be ready for your beating buddy boyo that coming in December. I already tracked your ip address

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, middayshowers, v123q43 and 11 others
Whoever told him that is a motherfucker. No need to play with his feelings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Bluepilled subreddit JFL

That guy is 2.5-3 PSL, typical curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
The fuck kind of validation is a message board giving you compliments??

You need to recieve compliments on looks IRL to know you're worth a shit

• JFL
Says the lady bug, be ready for your beating buddy boyo that coming in December. I already tracked your ip address
Good, I will rape you hard when you come near me. After that the only thing you will think and dream about is my 7 inch cock in your ass.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: v123q43 and Titbot
Good, I will rape you hard when you come near me. After that the only thing you will think and dream about is my 7 inch cock in your ass.
You will cry when you see me. I’m make you shit your pants and then eat it

Attachments

• D56AB1FE-2E75-4067-AE5C-BB11B8571855.png
    D56AB1FE-2E75-4067-AE5C-BB11B8571855.png
    118.1 KB · Views: 32
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, toolateforme and Deleted member 1560
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface and Deleted member 1560
You will cry when you see me. I’m make you shit your pants and then eat it
Boyo you better get your asshole ready, me and my low inhib friends will take turns to make you my personal cum dumpster, while taking turns on you. You will literally be humiliated by me and my friends in public. Madarchod chaal huut

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and chadpreetcel123
Boyo you better get your asshole ready, me and my low inhib friends will take turns to make you my personal cum dumpster, while taking turns on you. You will literally be humiliated by me and my friends in public. Madarchod chaal huut
😂😂😂😂😂I wish I was in your school right now I would give your a wedgie and hang you on the pole rn. Jfl you psl 2/10 it never began for you. You look bad at all angles. Srs what are those arms. If I push you you would break

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, chadpreetcel123, Chadelite and 1 other person
Boyo you better get your asshole ready, me and my low inhib friends will take turns to make you my personal cum dumpster, while taking turns on you.
Yoyome99

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
i sense free real estate in someones head

Im starting to hate @Yoyome99 ever since i found out that he is an indian street shitter i feel repulsed when he comments

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Vitruvian, Dicklet.4.3 and 4 others
Im starting to hate @Yoyome99 ever since i found out that he is an indian street shitter i feel repulsed when he comments
Rent free bruh :feelskek:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Vitruvian
Rent free bruh :feelskek:
You are so obsessed with me that you leaked my acting pics . Fuck off you have no friends you are always on here. Don’t make me whatapp your mama and tell her you been a bad boy

what language is that? sounds like curry
How does one sound like curry? Pardon me?

I am pretty sure a stereotypical curry would sound like 'bobs and vegana', but here I am using perfect grammar and pronunciation and yet you are too dumb to understand a single word?

I am pretty sure a stereotypical curry would sound like 'bobs and vegana', but here I am using perfect grammar and pronunciation and yet you are too dumb to understand a single word?
"perfect grammar", but when u speak, u have a thick accent and call from the IRS. I hate it when indians speak english they sound so fake. This doesn't apply to you if u were born in the west

* yet you too are
"perfect grammar", but when u speak, u have a thick accent and call from the IRS. I hate it when indians speak english they sound so fake. This doesn't apply to you if u were born in the west
He’s born in India. At least I was born in the west 😂😂😂I know how reality is

You are so obsessed with me that you leaked my acting pics . Fuck off you have no friends you are always on here. Don’t make me whatapp your mama and tell her you been a bad boy
I smell beef curry

• So Sad
Oh pardon me. But I don't have a stereotypical accent like the Indian call guys, I am actually proud of my accent because many friends and strangers compliment my English because people here have shit accents, and also if you want high class girls you need good English skills that's why I have a good accent ngl

I smell beef curry
I’m annoyed at him taking cheap shots at me and posting my acting pics on sites to make himself feel better

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Chadelite
Oh pardon me. But I don't have a stereotypical accent like the Indian call guys, I am actually proud of my accent because many friends and strangers compliment my English because people here have shit accents, and also if you want high class girls you need good English skills that's why I have a good accent ngl
lol, you can never beat an english accent, i have lived here all my life. If you think you can have a high class english accent like mine by watching youtube videos you are crazy. Anyways no accent for your face
@reptiles mogs you, he has higher smw. The only way you can work by is building the next burj khalifa

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
You know it’s over when you get bluepilled on this site

lol, you can never beat an english accent, i have lived here all my life. If you think you can have a high class english accent like mine by watching youtube videos you are crazy. Anyways no accent for your face

@reptiles mogs you, he has higher smw. The only way you can work by is building the next burj khalifa
I’m the only curry on this site with a high pedigree WASP English accent

I dare you to keep a poll between me and him. You can also include tittybot too

I dare you to keep a poll between me and him. You can also include tittybot too
Lmao fuck what people here think make a pole on who looks better

Attachments

• 88012E90-5832-4525-857D-0633A243259A.jpeg
    88012E90-5832-4525-857D-0633A243259A.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

I lived in Spain for five years bro, I developed my accent there. Jfl at you trying to make fun of me.
I am not taking you serious anymore. You don't even post your own pics lmao

Lmao fuck what people here think make a pole on who looks better
@Yoyome99 looks part female. He looks like a gook, look at his high set eyebrows, curries don't have that.
I lived in Spain for five years bro, I developed my accent there. Jfl at you trying to make fun of me.
I am not taking you serious anymore. You don't even post your own pics lmao
why post pics on an incel forum, inb4 you says "PM me" im not falling for that.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
@Yoyome99 looks part female. He looks like a gook, look at his high set eyebrows, curries don't have that.
I think he had a sex change during birth. He was born as a female but his parents wanted him into a male. Either way something went horribly inhumanly wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 1560

why post pics on an incel forum, inb4 you says "PM me" im not falling for that.
Incel forum? :feelskek:

Nice excuse. We all know the last guy who never posted his photo looked like this

If you were chad like @ChadKahn or @Salludon you would have posted your pics
Images 34

Nice excuse. We all know the last guy who never posted his photo looked like this

If you were chad like @ChadKahn or @Salludon you would have posted your picsView attachment 103525
r u a pedo or something, im 16.

If you were chad like @ChadKahn or @Salludon you would have posted your picsView attachment 103525
brb, lemme show my face to the whole internet without benefiting from it, i am not a youtuber of ig influencer who gets money for showing their face and talking. Anyways, that guy who didn't post a pic of himself looks like your dad that went to the store but never came back.