yzmmmm
Iron
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2026
- Posts
- 76
- Reputation
- 42
is it dangerous to hop on Reta while on 40mg accutane ? Also while on 2.5mg oral minoxidil? Will I die ?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Its overhopefully
Have you tried it or something close to it ?No bro it’s perfectly fine
No i have not as im already a skinnycel lol, but none the less it will be fine as reta is not an oral drug, if your worried lower your accutane dose to 20mgHave you tried it or something close to it ?
Alr thanks Hope I don’t dieNo i have not as im already a skinnycel lol, but none the less it will be fine as reta is not an oral drug, if your worried lower your accutane dose to 20mg
you wont dont worry bro glad i could help!Alr thanks Hope I don’t die
is it dangerous to hop on Reta while on 40mg accutane ? Also while on 2.5mg oral minoxidil? Will I die ?
