Is this enough reverse and get back to NW0?

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
Recently started using roganie minoxidl foam topically on my hairline/temples. And using derma rolling x2 a week. I’m also going to start finasteride pretty soon. My hairline been like this for like 3 years now, I’m nearly 21 now.

Hoping to reverse and go back to NW0, is it possible?

I heard dutasteride is strong but I probably don’t need it currently as I’m not massively receeding every week.

What other things can I use to regrow the hair on the skin part?

IMG 0621

IMG 0620

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Looks okay in a hairstyle. But I want to do slickback hairstyle and from the side it’s noticeable.

Rn I’ve got messy slickback/curtains

Attachments

• IMG_0624.jpeg
    IMG_0624.jpeg
    309.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0623.jpeg
    IMG_0623.jpeg
    196.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0622.jpeg
    IMG_0622.jpeg
    344.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
You need to get on finasteride, minoxidil by itself won't stop hairloss because you need to surpress DHT

If you used to have a NW0 then yes you can get back to it, especially if it wasn't that long ago, but time is of the essence because in order to get those hair follicles back (I forgot the exact science of it) you need to do it sooner rather than later.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Account717, reaper2 and 4 others
On the left is my hair 3 years ago. Right is 1 year ago. It’s slow to recede but want to regrow it back to NW0

Attachments

• IMG_0625.png
    IMG_0625.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0626.jpeg
    IMG_0626.jpeg
    474.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Account717
You need to get on finasteride, minoxidil by itself won't stop hairloss because you need to surpress DHT

If you used to have a NW0 then yes you can get back to it, especially if it wasn't that long ago, but time is of the essence because in order to get those hair follicles back (I forgot the exact science of it) you need to do it sooner rather than later.
Yeah how much mg do you think I should take? Also do you know any actual regrowth serums or topical solutions for hair?

I’ve been using rosemary oil, conditioners. My hair health is pretty good, jus need to regrow it

• +1
Yeah how much mg do you think I should take? Also do you know any actual regrowth serums or topical solutions for hair?

I’ve been using rosemary oil, conditioners. My hair health is pretty good, jus need to regrow it
1 mg a day, 0.2 mg would be good enough if you were just doing it preventatively or even just trying to stop further loss but since you want to REGAIN ground you should be taking the full 1 mg dose.

As far as I'm aware going higher than 1 mg a day won't do benefits because 5 mg doesn't show much improved results

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03
1 mg a day, 0.2 mg would be good enough if you were just doing it preventatively or even just trying to stop further loss but since you want to REGAIN ground you should be taking the full 1 mg dose.

As far as I'm aware going higher than 1 mg a day won't do benefits because 5 mg doesn't show much improved results
do you know about dutasteride? would that be better than fin for me

• +1
Using a 1.5mm titanium derma roller. Rogaine from amazon

Attachments

• IMG_0628.png
    IMG_0628.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
do you know about dutasteride? would that be better than fin for me
Dutasteride is stronger but I'm pretty sure finasteride is mostly as efficacious with less side effect profile

If you REALLY wanted to get NW-0 at all costs you could take them both JFL

• +1
Dutasteride is stronger but I'm pretty sure finasteride is mostly as efficacious with less side effect profile

If you REALLY wanted to get NW-0 at all costs you could take them both JFL
i think ill just do fin. like when I was my hair in shower, i don't see big clumps of hair come out, just a few hairs. Im more interested to see if this will actually regrow hair that were lost because its bald there rn, maybe some peach fuzz

• +1

What Norwood do you think I am?

Attachments

• IMG_0629.png
    IMG_0629.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Krakowski
What Norwood do you think I am?
2, it's not that bad, as long as you take fin you'll be fine, especially with the minox and dermarolling

Recently started using roganie minoxidl foam topically on my hairline/temples. And using derma rolling x2 a week. I’m also going to start finasteride pretty soon. My hairline been like this for like 3 years now, I’m nearly 21 now.

I heard dutasteride is strong but I probably don’t need it currently as I’m not massively receeding every week.

View attachment 2476730
View attachment 2476732
Dont fin unless youre completely done with puberty

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA

DHT is the critical hormone for penis growth during puberty. I wouldnt risk it until im past 20

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Krakowski

View attachment 2476730
View attachment 2476732
Giga cope if you think that you will go back to nw0, zero chances, if there is an area where there is no hair you wont get it back even if you castrate yourself, Fin minox works well for regtowth well for diffuse thinners

View attachment 2476730
View attachment 2476732
Giga cope if you think that you will go back to nw0, zero chances, if there is an area where there is no hair you wont get it back even if you castrate yourself, Fin minox works well for regtowth for diffuse thinners

Giga cope if you think that you will go back to nw0, zero chances, if there is an area where there is no hair you wont get it back even if you castrate yourself, Fin minox works well for regtowth well for diffuse thinners
so what is the point of minox then? if not to regrow hair lol.

so what is the point of minox then? if not to regrow hair lol.
if you have hair in some area it would make them stronger etc. but it wont improve the area with totally no hair, so you could expect hair on the hairline to improve somehow but dont expect to fill totally bald area with hair, to nw0 you could go back only with HT in your case

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2
if you have hair in some area it would make them stronger etc. but it wont improve the area with totally no hair, so you could expect hair on the hairline to improve somehow but dont expect to fill totally bald area with hair, to nw0 you go could go back only with HT in your case

ah ok, so it can only grow my hairline like this. I do have some peach fuzz on the bald spot, idk hopefully I get close to NW0. I probably wont get a hair transplant, maybe when im 25-30 cause NW0 hairline mogs hard when ur old and everyone around u is receding

• +1
DHT is the critical hormone for penis growth during puberty. I wouldnt risk it until im past 20
Understandable but I think there are some people who took fin here at 18 or 19 without issues.

You need to hop on fin and get hair transplant back to NW0
Im in a similar situation

Stop Minox, just use fin to prevent loss and increase density and then get a hair transplant

You need to hop on fin and get hair transplant back to NW0
Im in a similar situation

Stop Minox, just use fin to prevent loss and increase density and then get a hair transplant
why stop minox, ive been using it for 2 weeks now

Dont waste time with fin , just hop on dut and keep continuing min or else you will lose ground, dont be in the belief that you will get a hair transplant later, cause no hair transplant can match the natural density you are born with, preventing loss is far better than trying to gain ground later

• +1
Reactions: reaper2, DR. NICKGA and Deleted member 21863
Dont waste time with fin , just hop on dut and keep continuing min or else you will lose ground, dont be in the belief that you will get a hair transplant later, cause no hair transplant can match the natural density you are born with, preventing loss is far better than trying to gain ground later
what should be the protocol

Rn I'm on 1mg fin daily and minox foam twice daily

how should I modify it, 0.5 mg dut weekly or daily? preventative measure, I went from nw1 to nw0 again or is it not needed to switch to dut?

how should I modify it, 0.5 mg dut weekly or daily? preventative measure, I went from nw1 to nw0 again or is it not needed to switch to dut?
how did you go from nw1 to nw0? do you mind sending me images of your hairline.

why stop minox, ive been using it for 2 weeks now
nobody wants to put minox on their hair everyday for the rest of their life

fin is what you need to prevent hair loss and increase density
minox is a growth stimulant that is useless on its own

fin + HT = take a pill everyday and do one single surgery

very low maintenance

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and Deleted member 21863
yooo thats crazy transformation
View attachment 2477551
I know I can grow the templtes back, but what about the bald spot, it has a few baby hairs/peachfuzz
If there's baby hairs that means the follicle is miniaturized but still not gone. Minoxidil can revive into full fledged active follicles and fin/dut will prevent further miniaturisation or recession

U have a good shot at getting it back it might get thicker again

Also do micro needling in that area

• +1
Reactions: reaper2 and zeshama
If there's baby hairs that means the follicle is miniaturized but still not gone. Minoxidil can revive into full fledged active follicles and fin/dut will prevent further miniaturisation or recession

how did you regrow yours? was it just minox, dermarolling, and fin?

Attachments

• sdsd.JPG
    sdsd.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 0

even this is crazy. you grew so much new hairs

Attachments

• fgdfg.JPG
    fgdfg.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
how did you regrow yours? was it just minox, dermarolling, and fin?
Just minox and fin, I will probably add dut and microneedling soon

• +1

dut is much more effective than fin, You should ease into dut, dont drop fin completely, add dut 0.5mg once a week, if you dont get sides then take it daily

maybe with oral minoxidil, but i wouldn't risk it for the sides

On the left is my hair 3 years ago. Right is 1 year ago. It’s slow to recede but want to regrow it back to NW0
ngl just hop on fin alone it will make ur hair thick and it will fill your hairline, however u wont go back to NW0 without a HT. If a area is shiny bald there's almost no chance of it coming back and that too is seen mostly in transgender level androgen blocking or men who use dut (rarer than rare). Your best bet is to stay on oral fin and keep your current hairline for the rest of ur life

• +1

IMG 0690

My dads hairline at like 25

• Woah

View attachment 2476730
View attachment 2476732
Take a close-up pic of the balding area if you got a macro camera on your phone or use a magnifying mirror or a magnifying glass. If you have tiny short hairs in that area, it should be possible to regrow your hairline. If those hairs are not present, it's probably over.

Take a close-up pic of the balding area if you got a macro camera on your phone or use a magnifying mirror or a magnifying glass. If you have tiny short hairs in that area, it should be possible to regrow your hairline. If those hairs are not present, it's probably over.
It’s super super thin. I wouldn’t even consider it hair at this point.

Attachments

• IMG_0760.jpeg
    IMG_0760.jpeg
    772.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0763.jpeg
    IMG_0763.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Thumbpuller
It’s super super thin. I wouldn’t even consider it hair at this point.
Great you have them. Minoxidil should thicken and grow those hairs. I think it should be possible for you to regrow that.

Great you have them. Minoxidil should thicken and grow those hairs. I think it should be possible for you to regrow that.
🙏🙏😭😭😁 so happy to hear that

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2 and Thumbpuller
dont listen to retards telling you to take 1mg from the start. Start with 0.25mg (its hard to split the pills but its worth it) since you don't want to nuke your dht.

dont listen to retards telling you to take 1mg from the start. Start with 0.25mg (its hard to split the pills but its worth it) since you don't want to nuke your dht.
ive been taking 1mg and ive been told to take this for 1 month, then taper off to 0.5mg. idk anything about this but my hairloss isn't that bad, its slow hairloss unlike my brothers.

View attachment 2476730
View attachment 2476732
Take at least one dht blocker, and every growth stimulant available: minox, stemoxydine, redensyl, adenosine, prostaglandins hoping your hair follicles aren't completely dead or that minox/PGs grow something new

• +1
ay bro ive been on fin min and dutasteride for 3 years i have had 0 regrowth if your balding this early you'll only maintain or slightly recede