is this eye cream worth buying

D

Deleted member 16515

Kraken
Screenshot 2022 11 14 20 14 45 299 fiandroidtakealot

is it worth buying something like this
it has hyaluronic acid if that makes it any better

Its probably decent, I have heard copper peps are quite good for skin but dont really know alot on it so I'll just bump your thread.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
View attachment 1950548
is it worth buying something like this
it has hyaluronic acid if that makes it any better
I have been applying retinol and hyaluronic acid on my face including under eye area, and now trying this one without retinol but some b3 vitamin and peptides .Plan to still use retinol and buy later today.

I feel an eye cream is worth a shot as my darker under eye circles still remain despite using the creams ( it has improved a noticeable amount , but seems to me that certain specialized dark under eye circle creams can get rid of the remaining portion more effectively).

• +1
Do you have reptile skin undre ur eye

• +1
I’m trying a volufiline eye cream at the moment. If that doesn’t work it’s TT filler.

• +1
I have been applying retinol and hyaluronic acid on my face including under eye area, and now trying this one without retinol but some b3 vitamin and peptides .Plan to still use retinol and buy later today.

I feel an eye cream is worth a shot as my darker under eye circles still remain despite using the creams ( it has improved a noticeable amount , but seems to me that certain specialized dark under eye circle creams can get rid of the remaining portion more effectively).
I will look into buying it
thanks bro!

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I'm not aware of how bad my undereyes are
can I PM you for help with determining how dogshit they are
Ye gowan is it ab skin my dads a dermatologist

• +1
I will look into buying it
thanks bro!
Sounds good , what stuff r u looking for it to do, and is it target dark under eye circles aggressively?

I am trying to research some eye creams for attacking aggressively dark under eye circles. The usual retinol hylaronic acid, vitamin c serum cream worked somewhat, probably reduced by 30-40% strength of dark under eye circles, trying this other cream and so far seems pretty decent surprisingly ( its just b3, hyaluronic acid, and peptides)

• +1
Sounds good , what stuff r u looking for it to do, and is it target dark under eye circles aggressively?

I am trying to research some eye creams for attacking aggressively dark under eye circles. The usual retinol hylaronic acid, vitamin c serum cream worked somewhat, probably reduced by 30-40% strength of dark under eye circles, trying this other cream and so far seems pretty decent surprisingly ( its just b3, hyaluronic acid, and peptides)
I am really not sure what is wrong with my undereyes
I don't even know if they're bad but there doesn't seem to be hyperpigmentation

I am trying to figure out if there's anything wrong with my undereye area and I am looking into solutions.