Is this eyebrow improvement possible with Minoxidil?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
My eyebrows are WAY too thin for my eyes, no idea how I didn't notice this earlier. I got it from my dad.

IMG 20191219 130632

AirBrush 20191220140723

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Golden Glass
With minoxidil most definitely. Just make sure to monitor the quality of your skin. There’s a ton of controversy behind minoxidil on whether or not it fucks up collagen, so make sure to keep an eye out and if you notice your skin is aging, drop it and use Castor oil instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 3593 and 1 other person
With minoxidil most definitely. Just make sure to monitor the quality of your skin. There’s a ton of controversy behind minoxidil on whether or not it fucks up collagen, so make sure to keep an eye out and if you notice your skin is aging, drop it and use Castor oil instead.
So far I've only used coconut oil and it didn't do jack shit

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and EthnicelAscension
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 685
So far I've only used coconut oil and it didn't do jack shit

Well if minox starts aging you then the only other option would be eyebrow transplant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Well if minox starts aging you then the only other option would be eyebrow transplant.
Ever heard of GHK-Cu or biotinyl-GHK? @Alarico8 's been talking about it but I've never heard of it before

it's over

are you bloatmaxxed?

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandHFD and Golden Glass
Lmao you get one comment about your eyebrows and now it's your new biggest insecurity or what? JFL.

Lmao you get one comment about your eyebrows and now it's your new biggest insecurity or what? JFL.
No but I'm trying to improve them lol, what's weird about that?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Golden Glass
No but I'm trying to improve them lol, what's weird about that?
Don't tell me you don't know @Felix97 eyebrowmaxing guide

Imagine telling others it's over when you're literally borderline obese
I don't look more bloated than that at my bodyfat lol

Ever heard of GHK-Cu or biotinyl-GHK? @Alarico8 's been talking about it but I've never heard of it before

No I haven’t, I guess I’ll look into them because even though I have very thick eyebrows I need to alter the shape and get them to sit lower on my brow.

Just use Castor oil bro. Ive seen it work irl

Just use Castor oil bro. Ive seen it work irl
Both castor and coconut aren't proven to work significantly compared to stuff like Minox

Both castor and coconut aren't proven to work significantly compared to stuff like Minox
Well idk man. Minoxidil is literally the most jew product ive evwr seen. Super fishy shit. Unlisted sides. Hows your diet btw?

• +1
Well idk man. Minoxidil is literally the most jew product ive evwr seen. Super fishy shit. Unlisted sides. Hows your diet btw?
My diet, ehh pretty bad I should definetly stop eating so much sugar but it seems Minoxidil is the only thing that really has been proven to work. Maybe I'll just give it a try and whatever happens happens

• So Sad
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Idk how much minoxidil does it but are they not both vasodilators? Ita the same thing except minoxidl is an anti androgen collagen stealing prick

• +1

This is why I’m thankful I can get a full beard and have thick eyebrows to begin with, just wish they sat lower on my browbone so might try to get some form of reverse brow lift but idk

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 685
My diet, ehh pretty bad I should definetly stop eating so much sugar but it seems Minoxidil is the only thing that really has been proven to work. Maybe I'll just give it a try and whatever happens happens
Start with getting more k2 and less vegetable fats
Btw for skin maxxing. Citruline malate and beetroota are legit to increase red tone

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 685
Start with getting more k2 and less vegetable fats
Btw for skin maxxing. Citruline malate and beetroota are legit to increase red tone
Thanks alot I'll give it a try

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and FatJattMofo
you give me @Alarico8 vibes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Gengar and Deleted member 685
Minimum eyebrow improvement possible on minox, but it has natural genetic limits.

• +1
Do you believe it rapes collagen?
If you start to notice it does (take daily pictures at the same time with same lighting) get off it and hop on retin-a to try to reverse some of the damage.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 685
If you start to notice it does (take daily pictures at the same time with same lighting) get off it and hop on retin-a to try to reverse some of the damage.
The issue with minoxidil according to the people warning against it and according to the studies they cite is that it doesn't merely decrease collagen levels, but rather stops the cells being able to produce it altogether, and they say this effect continues even after you stop using minoxidil. Slapping on some retin-A isn't going to help if that's true.

It's an awkward situation because the science against minoxidil is limited and everyone wants to believe it won't have any negative effects because it's one of the only official ways to fight off the reaper.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and Deleted member 685
The issue with minoxidil according to the people warning against it and according to the studies they cite is that it doesn't merely decrease collagen levels, but rather stops the cells being able to produce it altogether, and they say this effect continues even after you stop using minoxidil. Slapping on some retin-A isn't going to help if that's true.

It's an awkward situation because the science against minoxidil is limited and everyone wants to believe it won't have any negative effects because it's one of the only official ways to fight off the reaper.
Then it may not even be worth trying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Tretinoin increases minoxidil's absorption. Just so you know.

• Woah
mirin cyclops ips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
It depends if u have follicoles and vessel hairs and in what quantity