Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Time online
46d 15h 26m
OCDMaxxing said:
Good stuff.

Thoughts on vaseline vs castor oil?

I have heard lots of recommendations on vaseline.

Also, where do you buy your castor oil?

Thanks.
Amazon

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Time online
51d 9h 9m
Cool awesome thread tbh

Dutcher

Dutcher

Zephir
Time online
68d 22h 20m
Im getting an eyebrow transplant with Marc Dauer and i have no idea what shape to ask. Help?

B

buflek

fucking phaggot
Time online
135d 22h 38m
what can i do about these holes in my brows? i ordered castor oil and a dermaroller but will they help? didnt plug the brows for ages on this pic. dont mind the beta expression this is an old pic with my "full" brows.

Attachments

• 20190325_181042.jpg
    20190325_181042.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 115
Deleted member 656

Deleted member 656

C'est la Guerre
Looksmaxer-van-NL said:
if these are your eyes im very jelous
You should see Wool @Wool's

Blitz

Blitz

5.5+ PSL OR DEATH
Time online
25d 13h 5m
Felix97 @Felix97 Hey dude quick question, how effective is castor oil for eyebrow usage? I don't want to hop on minoxidil. I've both been told and noticed that my eyebrows are kinda thin.

TeemoNation

TeemoNation

Erudite
Time online
19h 5m
I need to improve the outer lenght any tips?

Lelek

Lelek

REEEEEEE
Time online
17d 4h 47m
Blitz said:
Felix97 @Felix97 Hey dude quick question, how effective is castor oil for eyebrow usage? I don't want to hop on minoxidil. I've both been told and noticed that my eyebrows are kinda thin.
its good i use it too

K

Kragar

Adept
Time online
1d 21h 37m
I'm scared if I go to a foid beautician and tell them what I want they'll just give me the same treatment as every other male client, anyone had any experience with male groomers? what's the best way to ask for what you want?

TeemoNation

TeemoNation

Erudite
Time online
19h 5m
Felix97 said:
U guys want a similar thread about haircutmaxxing?

Yes they are. Your eye area is close to perfection tbh
yeah bro

W

wristcel

Zephir
Time online
142d 19h 52m
i've got the innocent, naive incel eyebrows lol
I don't think 'shaping' works for them. I'd assume I need some sort of surgery (or maybe filler?) to kind of 'lift' the muscle on the outside or something to shape them upwards

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Zephir
Time online
108d 22h 29m
what should i do

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Time online
214d 12h 32m
Excellent post. Saved

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Zephir
Time online
108d 22h 29m
Lelek said:
reincarnationmaxxing
is it that bad??
seems normal but not thick enough

O

OCDMaxxing

Zephir
Time online
32d 2h 26m
Is minox worth it? Will it nuke collagen?

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
OCDMaxxing said:
Is minox worth it? Will it nuke collagen?
No, use lattice or microneedling

O

OCDMaxxing

Zephir
Time online
32d 2h 26m
Lifeisgood72 said:
No, use lattice or microneedling
Does microneedling work on eyebrows? Didn't work my hairline.

W

Wannabe6ft2

Elementalist
Time online
26d 19m
OCDMaxxing said:
Does microneedling work on eyebrows? Didn't work my hairline.
How long did you try for? And how many sessions?

O

OCDMaxxing

Zephir
Time online
32d 2h 26m
Wannabe6ft2 said:
How long did you try for? And how many sessions?
Like 8 months. Did NOTHING for my hairline.

Bluepill

Bluepill

Quantum
Time online
85d 6h 47m
OCDMaxxing said:
Like 8 months. Did NOTHING for my hairline.
1. How often did you needle?
2. Did you at least retain your current hairline?
3. Did you take products listed below while needling?

- Finasteride
- Minoxidil
- Peppermint oil

D

Deleted member 2846

Zephir
Time online
123d 53m
big bumo for a great thread

Y2J97

Y2J97

Apprentice
Time online
24d 13h 7m
What a huge thread, really helps to me because I'm gonna get a eyebrows transplant in the near future and i wasn't convinced for my shape.
Now I have to choose the surgeon.

O

OCDMaxxing

Zephir
Time online
32d 2h 26m
Bluepill said:
1. How often did you needle?
2. Did you at least retain your current hairline?
3. Did you take products listed below while needling?

- Finasteride
- Minoxidil
- Peppermint oil
1x a week

yes

yes dut

minox

D

Deleted member 4887

We got it goin' on
Time online
75d 13h 37m

will I benefit from castor oil and minox to the outer edge of my eyebrows or the whole thing?

It’s not thick enough atm
So many high trust cuck eyes in this forum lmao

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Time online
125d 7h 36m
Negative tilt on eyebrows is not a bad thing at all

Darkstrand

Darkstrand

Meghan Army
Time online
58d 8h 52m
TRUE_CEL said:
You are using the same picture for "the thickness" and "the outer length"? Also, in your opinion, can ok-ish eyebrows make up for mild upper eyelid exposure?
Look at Ballou, shit eyes but insane browa

randomvanish

randomvanish

Zephir
Time online
188d 15h 53m
reminder that castor oil and blamoprost are working but don't expect drastic change. eyebrow transplant is the only way.

O

OCDMaxxing

Zephir
Time online
32d 2h 26m
randomvanish said:
reminder that castor oil and blamoprost are working but don't expect drastic change. eyebrow transplant is the only way.

GigaMogger

GigaMogger

egoy fan acc
Time online
18d 12h 5m
Oueyy

Oueyy

Apprentice
Time online
10d 20h 33m
Anyone had experience with dermarolling and minox ?

M

maxlooks

5'7 (170cm) East Asian normiee
Time online
38d 16h 9m
Oueyy said:
Minix works, not sure about derma rolling.

SteveRogers

SteveRogers

Eren Yeager x Reiner Braun
Time online
26d 11h 14m
Curious0 said:
Just realized I have negative tilted eyebrows. I always thought I had decent eyebrows. Fuck this stupid life.
Pitt does too, it isn't death sentence, tbh I wish I had them.

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

The chinpill destroyed me...
Time online
116d 16h 5m
Blitz said:

Castor oil is cope for eyebrows and any claims that it works are anecdotal. It works for strengthening lashes though, which allows them to grow longer before they fall off.

Niko

Niko

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Time online
111d 19h 46m
Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Time online
131d 14h 23m
I dont pluck my eyebrows and I also dye them with grecin 5. In the first 1-2 days it gets very dark, but it gets very natural the 3 day and ahead. It lasts for about 1 week, and you'll have to dye them again.

easy looksmax tbh.

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Time online
77d 22h 58m
I'm coping with castor oil rn, but if it only strengthens the lashes and doesn't actually make them grow then i'm going to switch to a serum.

With an eyelash serum, do you have to keep applying it after you've reached desired results or can you stop indefinitely after you've reached the desired results?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Time online
77d 22h 58m
Also the oil inevitably drips into my eyes, faggots, how do i keep that from happening?

B

beyourself

Arcanologist
Time online
19d 14h 13m
Oueyy said:
Yep. Insanely effective. My eyebrows are quite thick naturally, but this combo brings it to another level

Xulane

Xulane

Adept
Time online
7d 19h 31m
What happens when you stop using Minoxidil on the brows, do they shed or do the hairs that are gained stay?

Deleted member 12611

Deleted member 12611

Birth and Initial Environment Predetermine Success
Time online
17d 2h 22m
EggKing

EggKing

Trainee
Time online
21h 17m
Felix97 said:
The Eyebrowmaxxing Guide
how to get... ideal eyebrows

Eyebrows are often neglected and undervalued, but they can affect your looks vastly just like haircuts do. In this thread I am going to introduce you to my perception of ideal eyebrows and the importance of them, elobrate the reasons behind it and also explain how to groom them properly. If you have little to no eyebrow growth - do not worry, because I will cover this issue later in this thread.

The Importance

Eyebrows have many reasons why there are so crucial. On the one hand there are evolutionary reasons, which I will elobrate later, on the other hand they are needed to recognize people and seperate them from eachother. People would have a hard time recognizing you if you'd shave them off completely. The same wouldn't occur, if you would get rid of your lashes or get jaw fillers for example. Therefore we can come to the conclusion that even the slightest change of your eyebrows will have a great impact on your looks and how people percieve you.

The Shape

There are various eyebrow shapes and each of them has a different impact on your face. Most guides I have seen advise you to pick a shape based on your face shape. In my opinion however; flat eyebrows are the most ideal for men, no matter what your face shape looks like. You want your eye area to be as compact and hunter-like as possible, as this gets percieved as an alpha trait. So having round shaped eyebrows for instance, will make you look worse.

Here's me with round and flat eyebrows. I've had posted it before:

The Thickness

The thickness itself is very important, because of the same evolutionary reasons why a prominent brow bone or a highset cheekbone is important for males. All of them were meant to protect the eyes while hunting or fighting. (Not only the thickness of the eyebrows, but also the length, set and density) Hence they should be thick, but there's still a limit.

The Outer Length

Your eyebrows should at least reach the outer part of your eyelids. I found that they look better if they're longer than that (reaching your cheekbones or going a little further), since horizontal length of your eyebrows also contributes to achieving hunter eyes.

Here is an example showing you the minimum and ideal length:

The Inner Length

The inner part of your eyebrows should be almost parellel to your nosedrills. Too much gap between them looks feminine. Having too less space shows that you don't take care of yourself.

The Set (optional)

The closer your eyebrows are set to your eyes the better. There are only a few ways to change the set beside surgery, I'll name them later in "The Growth" section. However having high set eyebrows is definitely not a death sentence, you can be good looking with high set eyebrows, but you will be lacking the alpha/slayer look, because of the increased vertical length of your eye area.

Here are some examples of low set eyebrows

View attachment 9928 View attachment 9931 View attachment 9938

Examples of high set eyebrows

View attachment 9934 View attachment 9936 View attachment 9935

The Tilt

This is something that many people don't even notice. Negative tilted eyebrows causes your whole eye area to look beta. The ideal is either neutral or positive tilted. What fits you better will depend on the set of your eyebrows, the canthal tilt of your eyes, tissue length, jaw angularity and harmony in general. For instance, if you have negative tilted eyes, positive tilted eyebrows can balance out your eye area. High set eyebrows don't go too well with a positive tilt, since it makes your eye area even taller. 'Hunter' eyebrows can be achieved with both neutral and negative tilted eyebrows, but they need to be low set in the first place.

The Density

There's not much to say here. Everyone should know that eyebrows with low density make you less attractive.

Find the difference:
[IMAGE DELETED BY REQUEST OF POSTER]

The Color

Dark brown or black is ideal, since they make your brows look more dense. If you're the blonde phenotype with blonde eyebrows that are hardly visible, you should try to dye them to a slightly darker shade after you tried the stuff I listed below..

The Growth

If you have thin eyebrows you can

The Grooming

So if you have thick and dense eyebrows now, you can start shaping them. This can be made with a tweezer or a blade, I recommend using a tweezer first if you never shaped your eyebrows before. Don't use a blade for outer eyebrows.

Pick the hairs where your brows start to arch down, if you want to make them straighter. If you want a positive tilt you need to grow hairs on the right area.

Make sure they are symmetrical. When I shape my eyebrows I use a reversed mirror to spot asymmetry more effectively, but you can use a normal mirror too.

Don't overdo your eyebrows in case you don't want to look gay. You can avoid looking like the guy below by keeping some hairs around your eyebrows. This is why I said you shouldn't use a blade for outer brows:

You can brush your eyebrows and wax them. I do this daily and it doesn't look tryhard aslong you don't use too much.of it. It gives a more neat look.

If you are done reshaping and grooming, take a picture if you like, so you can take it as a sample when new hairs start to grow out.

Thanks for reading.

dodt @dodt D @dotacel FatmanO @FatmanO
High iq thanks for the guide boyo

W

winkk

Trainee
Time online
3d 6h 26m
anyone got a youtube triutual for this?

TioJohn

TioJohn

Knowledgable
Time online
12d 16h 48m
Schizo Tappy

Schizo Tappy

Trainee
Time online
4h 24m
Felix97 said:
The Eyebrowmaxxing Guide

Eyebrows are often neglected and undervalued, but they can affect your looks vastly just like haircuts do. In this thread I am going to introduce you to my perception of ideal eyebrows and the importance of them, elobrate the reasons behind it and also explain how to groom them properly. If you have little to no eyebrow growth - do not worry, because I will cover this issue later in this thread.

The Importance

Eyebrows have many reasons why there are so crucial. On the one hand there are evolutionary reasons, which I will elobrate later, on the other hand they are needed to recognize people and seperate them from eachother. People would have a hard time recognizing you if you'd shave them off completely. The same wouldn't occur, if you would get rid of your lashes or get jaw fillers for example. Therefore we can come to the conclusion that even the slightest change of your eyebrows will have a great impact on your looks and how people percieve you.

The Shape

There are various eyebrow shapes and each of them has a different impact on your face. Most guides I have seen advise you to pick a shape based on your face shape. In my opinion however; flat eyebrows are the most ideal for men, no matter what your face shape looks like. You want your eye area to be as compact and hunter-like as possible, as this gets percieved as an alpha trait. So having round shaped eyebrows for instance, will make you look worse.

The Thickness

The thickness itself is very important, because of the same evolutionary reasons why a prominent brow bone or a highset cheekbone is important for males. All of them were meant to protect the eyes while hunting or fighting. (Not only the thickness of the eyebrows, but also the length, set and density) Hence they should be thick, but there's still a limit.

The Outer Length

Your eyebrows should at least reach the outer part of your eyelids. I found that they look better if they're longer than that (reaching your cheekbones or going a little further), since horizontal length of your eyebrows also contributes to achieving hunter eyes.

The Inner Length

The inner part of your eyebrows should be almost parellel to your nosedrills. Too much gap between them looks feminine. Having too less space shows that you don't take care of yourself.

The Set (optional)

The closer your eyebrows are set to your eyes the better. There are only a few ways to change the set beside surgery, I'll name them later in "The Growth" section. However having high set eyebrows is definitely not a death sentence, you can be good looking with high set eyebrows, but you will be lacking the alpha/slayer look, because of the increased vertical length of your eye area.

The Tilt

This is something that many people don't even notice. Negative tilted eyebrows causes your whole eye area to look beta. The ideal is either neutral or positive tilted. What fits you better will depend on the set of your eyebrows, the canthal tilt of your eyes, tissue length, jaw angularity and harmony in general. For instance, if you have negative tilted eyes, positive tilted eyebrows can balance out your eye area. High set eyebrows don't go too well with a positive tilt, since it makes your eye area even taller. 'Hunter' eyebrows can be achieved with both neutral and negative tilted eyebrows, but they need to be low set in the first place.

The Density

There's not much to say here. Everyone should know that eyebrows with low density make you less attractive.

Find the difference:

The Color

Dark brown or black is ideal, since they make your brows look more dense. If you're the blonde phenotype with blonde eyebrows that are hardly visible, you should try to dye them to a slightly darker shade after you tried the stuff I listed below..

The Growth

The Grooming

So if you have thick and dense eyebrows now, you can start shaping them. This can be made with a tweezer or a blade, I recommend using a tweezer first if you never shaped your eyebrows before. Don't use a blade for outer eyebrows.

Pick the hairs where your brows start to arch down, if you want to make them straighter. If you want a positive tilt you need to grow hairs on the right area.

Make sure they are symmetrical. When I shape my eyebrows I use a reversed mirror to spot asymmetry more effectively, but you can use a normal mirror too.

Don't overdo your eyebrows in case you don't want to look gay. You can avoid looking like the guy below by keeping some hairs around your eyebrows. This is why I said you shouldn't use a blade for outer brows:

You can brush your eyebrows and wax them. I do this daily and it doesn't look tryhard aslong you don't use too much.of it. It gives a more neat look.

If you are done reshaping and grooming, take a picture if you like, so you can take it as a sample when new hairs start to grow out.

Thanks for reading.

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Master
Time online
18d 12h 20m
Felix97 said:
The Eyebrowmaxxing Guide

The Importance

The Shape

The Thickness

The Outer Length

The Inner Length

The Set (optional)

The Tilt

The Density

Find the difference:

The Color

The Growth

The Grooming

Thanks for reading.

Read every single word