Is this forehead shape saveable?

Fine. More like as a kid it's done.

4034371_1711490875595.png

Would be completely unrecognisable if his facial structure actually changed after this. Ratios never change boyo.
Ratios is not same as bones, and even ratios can change slightly if you for example grow a taller chin at 16-18 than before

Ratios is not same as bones, and even ratios can change slightly if you for example grow a taller chin at 16-18 than before
I mean every single ratio and measurement in the face. From the distance between your eye to your nose bridge, to your ES ratio and chin to philtrum. It all stays the same. Everything just gets bigger.

When your chin gets taller, the philtrum gets larger too as the maxilla descends and the whole skull grows. The end result is you look like the exact same person, just older.

I mean every single ratio and measurement in the face. From the distance between your eye to your nose bridge, to your ES ratio and chin to philtrum. It all stays the same. Everything just gets bigger.

When your chin gets taller, the philtrum gets larger too as the maxilla descends and the whole skull grows. The end result is you look like the exact same person, just older.
Everything doesn't just go straight forward bigger like that but it's the norm

This might be legit
My chad mate had a massive jaw and chin even as a kid

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing