• A bit

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters
YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
This forum basically thinks the only people who get girls are 17 year old white kids with hooded eyes and square jaw.

I will agree height is extremely good irl if you're over 6'2. But the site takes no consideration for race. People will just say 'muh you're just coping lol. Race is extremely important because girls want the dominant figure in that area. A black guy would do 100x better in london than some random hillbilly town in texas.

Money is also seen as cope on this site. It may not be a hardwired preference (possibly it could be though, people enjoy money) someone earning 80k a year gives a girl a much higher chance to stay with someone than a student or low earner.

(I used to do this next one myself)
People on here and lookism worship famous guys like Leonardo dicaprio. First off these guys are not as good looking as you think. They would be attractive guys if not famous but the reason why girls say they are so insanely good looking is because they're unimaginably rich and famous. People here might say oh I have the same eye hooding as Delon, only to get 2 tinder matches, because women don't actually care irl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 12344, SubhumanCurrycel and 18 others
People on here and lookism worship famous guys like Leonardo dicaprio. First off these guys are not as good looking as you think. They would be attractive guys if not famous but the reason why girls say they are so insanely good looking is because they're unimaginably rich and famous. People here might say oh I have the same eye hooding as Delon, only to get 2 tinder matches, because women don't actually care irl.
this is legit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, PrisonMike, Dorado and 7 others
"this site takes no consideration for race"

you joined 2018 and still say this?:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 12344 and 25 others
ramblings from an autist
number 1 sign someone is retarded is contradicting himself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Be_ConfidentBro and Ronnie Kray
Money is also seen as cope on this site. It may not be a hardwired preference (possibly it could be though, people enjoy money) someone earning 80k a year gives a girl a much higher chance to stay with someone than a student or low earner.
It's called betabux

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and volcelfatcel
In the end, it's only a game of smv with women, no need to talk about "betabux" and categorized things like that

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
This site is retarted because they don’t know irl appeal apart from psl model appeal

some people here genuinely think Jordan barret mogs Henry Cavill (not counting status btw)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, SubhumanCurrycel, Laikyn and 2 others
This site is retarted because they don’t know irl appeal apart from psl model appeal

some people here genuinely think Jordan barret mogs Henry Cavill (not counting status btw)
6ebfeb58982311a3457fcec71190d9f0

Mogged

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, SubhumanCurrycel, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 6306
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Stingray
It is retarded,

but for different reasons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, SubhumanCurrycel, Mongrelcel and 2 others
The fact that one guy in one of my threads said R Kelly is a 5/10 is honestly proof this forum is bad at rating male attractiveness.

I don't think a 5/10 looks like this:
Jay z r kelly

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
you actually think this forum doesnt consider race, are you fucking retarded
get the fuck off this website, im greycel and i know better than you

and money is a cope in the sense that money doesnt get a girl's pussy wet, chad genetics do
your dating life will improve if you moneymaxx, but there won't be genuine desire, just gold diggers that will obviously cheat on you

and nobody actually thinks that women care about whether you have hooding or not, its having hooding that contributes to your overall attractiveness which women care about more than anything else

the only thing you got right is the status halo, everything else made me want to rope

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel, thereallegend and 3 others
you actually think this forum doesnt consider race, are you fucking retarded
get the fuck off this website, im greycel and i know better than you

and money is a cope in the sense that money doesnt get a girl's pussy wet, chad genetics do
your dating life will improve if you moneymaxx, but there won't be genuine desire, just gold diggers that will obviously cheat on you

and nobody actually thinks that women care about whether you have hooding or not, its having hooding that contributes to your overall attractiveness which women care about more than anything else

the only thing you got right is the status halo, everything else made me want to rope
Well rope then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8908, Deleted member 10615 and Patient A
What do you expect from 14 y.o kids?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray and YoungJohnnyDepp
In the looksmax survey 64% of users were age 21 or younger. A lot of users don’t go outside either..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Patient A
It’s called PSL Autism for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10987, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Yes, this forum is retarded.

And no, I didn't read your ramblings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexAP, Deleted member 9670 and Lars
The forum is full of low IQ youngcels, but I'll say this: I spend a lot of time with "smart" people in my profession + all throughout my adult life. I feel like I have more in common with the average poster here because, at the very least, you guys are awake to the realities and harshness of life. It's much better to be here than to be some educated fagot coping with MUH PROMOTION and MUH PAYCHECK

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, AlexAP, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
The forum is full of low IQ youngcels, but I'll say this: I spend a lot of time with "smart" people in my profession + all throughout my adult life. I feel like I have more in common with the average poster here because, at the very least, you guys are awake to the realities and harshness of life. It's much better to be here than to be some educated fagot coping with MUH PROMOTION and MUH PAYCHECK
jfl at soycucks who dedicate their lives towards getting promotions in their shitty tech job only to be receiving a fraction of the money that they're making for the company

+ 60% of that money is going towards their juggernaut wife's retarded ass foid spending

honee luk a got a promoshun!11!!1! :soy::soy::soy:

Yes

• So Sad
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
Why there's this height difference? Cavill is 6 ft 1 and Gandy is 6 ft 2
But looks like there's 3 inches difference
Don't know, maybe the angle of the camera, celebrities also often larp about their height

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I've been to London and majority of niggers roaming around the city were low-life subhumans, worse that some of the worst users here. Most blacks are repulsive visually. That along with the fact that most non-whites reside in east london, the most crime ridden and filthiest part of the entire country makes them essentially unattractive to anyone with any self-esteem.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12344

utter fucking truth tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615

This tbh.

The site does consider race; they worship whites lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
This forum basically thinks the only people who get girls are 17 year old white kids with hooded eyes and square jaw.

I will agree height is extremely good irl if you're over 6'2. But the site takes no consideration for race. People will just say 'muh you're just coping lol. Race is extremely important because girls want the dominant figure in that area. A black guy would do 100x better in london than some random hillbilly town in texas.

This is what i been saying this fourm have never been in the outside world i come on this fourm as a joke but when i go out all my mates who are brown or black or mixed right get the all the good looking girls but this people on this fourm have some ressed maxilla and white and think that they are better then the avearge looking brown kid :lul: some people on this fourm are so sad and u can tell they dont leave there house. or some people are actaully bitches on this fourm never makes sence to me how u can complain that a girl doesnt like u back or that ur jelly like quit being a fucking bitch

• JFL
I've been to London and majority of niggers roaming around the city were low-life subhumans, worse that some of the worst users here. Most blacks are repulsive visually. That along with the fact that most non-whites reside in east london, the most crime ridden and filthiest part of the entire country makes them essentially unattractive to anyone with any self-esteem.
Like man this kid just proves my point how u anazilze males face when u walk pass them. Dont try and tell me this kid is some what good looking all he does is bitch u can tell hes some looking ass bitch. your mentioning east london and bring up non whites. like u just know how sad this kid is

• Hmm...
Reactions: JosephGoebbels
This is what i been saying this fourm have never been in the outside world i come on this fourm as a joke but when i go out all my mates who are brown or black or mixed right get the all the good looking girls but this people on this fourm have some ressed maxilla and white and think that they are better then the avearge looking brown kid :lul: some people on this fourm are so sad and u can tell they dont leave there house. or some people are actaully bitches on this fourm never makes sence to me how u can complain that a girl doesnt like u back or that ur jelly like quit being a fucking bitch
Exactly but then this forum is mostly whites who can't get girls and birth rates are dying in countries like Sweden women DONT prefer Northern European men

Exactly but then this forum is mostly whites who can't get girls and birth rates are dying in countries like Sweden women DONT prefer Northern European men
BRO u guys are retard if u think a women wouldnt chosse a man beacuse his white or beacuse his black or beacuse he comes from northern europe. if u look good u look good if u look bad u look bad its not hard to accept stop. people really think trna hold on too the fact there white for dear life when being white doent mean anythink or mean shit. they just like to live there life deluded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and SPFromNY914

It USED to be much better about one year ago when I first joined. We was actually debating important topics like jaw issues,surgeries, analyzing different lookmaxxes,comparing prices, asking valuable questions, getting surgeons on here, extc.
Now this has become a toxic low iq loser place full of politicing,"racepill", and the same polls over and over and over again. This forum is a joke now. Most the valuable debates and analyzing is in the past. Now everyone just thrashes each other's race and lifestyles and rates foids like a bunch of 🤡s. This has become reddit 2.0 aka a comedy/venting page
Turned this into a chatting room instead of productive lookmaxing.

BRO u guys are retard if u think a women wouldnt chosse a man beacuse his white or beacuse his black or beacuse he comes from northern europe. if u look good u look good if u look bad u look bad its not hard to accept stop. people really think trna hold on too the fact there white for dear life when being white doent mean anythink or mean shit. they just like to live there life deluded.
Dude same with brown/indian/asian. People get way too hung up on the racepill when reality looks is looks. They confuse black and white culture halo with smv🤦🏽‍♂️. Then again, most these people rot at home even with covid being over now unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13462
Dude same with brown/indian/asian. People get way too hung up on the racepill when reality looks is looks. They confuse black and white culture halo with smv🤦🏽‍♂️. Then again, most these people rot at home even with covid being over now unfortunately
never heard somone so right on this fourm most of them getting builled little white kids

asking on the fourm how do i make friends

That’s so true. If you even mention money as form of attraction here, you’re automatically branded betabux.

Is it that hard to understand that women don’t completely separate a man from his resources in their head? Yes, your social class is not an inherent trait attached to you, but it’s still a characteristic about you that defines your lifestyle and value within society.

Their attraction to rich men is often real attraction. A man having resources is a legit form of halo. Of course, this real attraction most of the time, will only form if you meet a certain looks level. But the point still stands.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
That’s so true. If you even mention money as form of attraction here, you’re automatically branded betabux.

Is it that hard to understand that women don’t completely separate a man from his resources in their head? Yes, your social class is not an inherent trait attached to you, but it’s still a characteristic about you that defines your lifestyle and value within society.

Their attraction to rich men is often real attraction. A man having resources is a legit form of halo. Of course, this real attraction most of the time, will only form if you meet a certain looks level. But the point still stands.
if u think wealth doesnt attract women ur retard would a women want a good looking guy and rich or a good looking guy with no money.

Stop reading when u said height and jaw matter

if u think wealth doesnt attract women ur retard would a women want a good looking guy and rich or a good looking guy with no money.
The more wealth you have the more you open yourself up to being a victim, with those chances increasing the uglier you are.
If you're ugly and rich, or even average looking and rich, you're going to be used over and over again by gold diggers. The only way you can manage it is if you just pump and dump golddiggers with false promises of a relationship, but even then you'll probably just get metoo'd jfl.

being good looking and broke with a girlfriend is the closest thing to real love that exists

🤣🤣🤣🤣 bro why the fuck are you typing like that

but yeah everything you said was pretty true

🤣🤣🤣🤣 bro why the fuck are you typing like that

but yeah everything you said was pretty true
i see brown kids that u guys would think was the ugly kids in thw word that get pretty bitches not every one has hunters eys

• +1
i see brown kids that u guys would think was the ugly kids in thw word that get pretty bitches not every one has hunters eys
when you're a kid it's different
also you probably have no clue how to rate

Hunter eyes are a meme

they look chinky and shit

normal eyes with good colour and eye brows mog

when you're a kid it's different
also you probably have no clue how to rate
bro am 18 next year dont worry about being a kid