Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters
dont know about this
I’m not talking about completely fucked cucked eyes

think eyes like Cavill or something similar they are ideal imo for most appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
jay-z is a 3/10 but women look at more than just looks
If Jay Z came out today, he'd be mericilessly insulted for his looks. Dating apps and social media eliminated the chances of money or status compensating for poor looks.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and SubhumanCurrycel
This forum doesn’t take into account race?
I we on the same site?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
This forum basically thinks the only people who get girls are 17 year old white kids with hooded eyes and square jaw.

I will agree height is extremely good irl if you're over 6'2. But the site takes no consideration for race. People will just say 'muh you're just coping lol. Race is extremely important because girls want the dominant figure in that area. A black guy would do 100x better in london than some random hillbilly town in texas.

Money is also seen as cope on this site. It may not be a hardwired preference (possibly it could be though, people enjoy money) someone earning 80k a year gives a girl a much higher chance to stay with someone than a student or low earner.

(I used to do this next one myself)
People on here and lookism worship famous guys like Leonardo dicaprio. First off these guys are not as good looking as you think. They would be attractive guys if not famous but the reason why girls say they are so insanely good looking is because they're unimaginably rich and famous. People here might say oh I have the same eye hooding as Delon, only to get 2 tinder matches, because women don't actually care irl.
Water is wet this forum is braindead and making this thread is braindead too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, YoungJohnnyDepp and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344