Is this forum dying?

D

Deleted member 1851

I am not an incel. All my posts were satire.

I am not implying that it is dying or it isn't, I am just curious if the active userbase seems to be getting smaller or bigger, or if there were more active users in the past.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 20677, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Everytime I stumble across old threads, not even years ago, but like 6-7 months ago the "DELETED USER 3347348" list is insane.
A lot of new greycel come here to get rated, get bullied and run away for ever
then we have dozens of really active users who are banned by "request" for some reason and they're probably hanging on some shitty discord

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 20677 and 7 others
Everytime I stumble across old threads, not even years ago, but like 6-7 months ago the "DELETED USER 3347348" list is insane.
then we have dozens of really active users who are banned by "request" for some reason and they're probably hanging on some shitty discord
over tbh i just want nice community like every other forum where 50% of users are from 10 year ago

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Blkpill Godfather and Erik-Jón
Yeah, I have noticed this too. Another thing I always notice on older threads is that there are plenty with 100+ reacts, you don't often see those nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, Over and Niklaus Mikaelson
Yeah, I have noticed this too. Another thing I always notice on older threads is that there are plenty with 100+ reacts, you don't often see those nowadays
2020 was peak activity on every single forum on the internet, even those that exist 30 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Over and Deleted member 1851
2020 was peak activity on every single forum on the internet, even those that exist 30 years.
Fr, fakecels that found looksmax in the pandemic are already back to slaying now while we rot :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, Niklaus Mikaelson and incel194012940
ngl i might create an acc on this forum, it would be really good if there were more users
Just join, u get to listen to more of my schizo ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: Broly and Deleted member 1851
ngl i might create an acc on this forum, it would be really good if there were more users
Rome wasn’t built in a day #waitonit
806F4648 8620 4376 8A23 0FB249C086CF

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, Broly and Deleted member 1851
There`s no new BlackPill content and many men just gave up lol tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Broly and Deleted member 1851
OG users are mostly gone. I sometimes want to go back to 2020 back when forum bloomed with activity, back then I got 70+ reacts every thread I make.

Now it’s all zoomer greycel faggots with 0 knowledge about psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 1851, Blkpill Godfather and 1 other person
Forums in general are the Dinosaur of the internet. Everyone is on Discord now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 20677, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
These CIA forums have "died" and been replaced with new users multiple times. Trajjd being outed as gay and an end to having his incel subhumanity banning sprees after he skipped town to go get fucked by syrian immigrants and the combo of lookism dying and blackpill hitting mainstream tiktok fads is the only reason this forum still continues to thrive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 20677
Yea this forum and .is was much more active before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
it is over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 1851
View attachment 1870929

I am not implying that it is dying or it isn't, I am just curious if the active userbase seems to be getting smaller or bigger, or if there were more active users in the past.
If you stay here 63 years it won't matter what happened before you came. It won't make a difference that you never interacted with Austrianvirgin, Werty, or Wadlow.

• Woah
this site used to be much funnier like 2 years ago idk what happened other than that all the interesting users left

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 1851, RichmondBread and 1 other person
Generally when i look at it, it's higher than that

• +1
Yes, its over for this forum, I knew this day would come...

• So Sad