Is this girl from tinder a legit stacylite?????

@Jang Wonyoung show me your perky tits
Dirty dog the moment some femcel who’s probably some 30 yo femboy cuck shows up u niggas turn horny

whats ftm
I meant FDS

Dirty dog the moment some femcel who’s probably some 30 yo femboy cuck shows up u niggas turn horny
ok @Jang Wonyoung debate me on any questions you have? This will be a better conversation. I will dismantle your femcel mind with my kung fu brain waves

Yeah, i’d say so. Nice pheno and soft features. Best looking woman in reutlingen
Reutlingen is a city in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It is the capital of the eponymous district of Reutlingen. As of June 2018, it has an estimated population of 116,456.

@Iasacrko I hope you are aware that if there is some schizo on this forum that wants to fuck you up, it's over for you as you've literally doxxed yourself multiple times on this forum JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I meant FDS
oh, ik this one
its toxic and i dont use it, ppl there are terminally online

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
ok @Jang Wonyoung debate me on any questions you have? This will be a better conversation. I will dismantle your femcel mind with my kung fu brain waves
no offence but im not looking to argue here...

Reutlingen is a city in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It is the capital of the eponymous district of Reutlingen. As of June 2018, it has an estimated population of 116,456.

@Iasacrko I hope you are aware that if there is some schizo on this forum that wants to fuck you up, it's over for you as you've literally doxxed yourself multiple times on this forum JFL
U think I’m scared of some 5’6 currycel wtf can someone even do

Lmao take creepshots of iasacrko with a ltb hehehe

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and Acne Victim
no offence but im not looking to argue here...
then whyd you come here? Its meant to be a male only space, can you rate this guy for me?

U think I’m scared of some 5’6 currycel wtf can someone even do

Lmao take creepshots of iasacrko with a ltb hehehe
nigga if a midget stabbed you with a knife it would be over for you regardless of him being tall or not jfl. jealous incels are a thing we both know exist