is this girl good looking or is she subhuman?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

she has amazing coloring but idk

wht do u guys think?

Nose, too wide palate, buckteeth. But I can see hitting that no complaints

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
looks subhuman, would reject irl

• +1
Reactions: Autist and dogtown
good features and bad features. if you cover below the eyes she looks very good.

nosejob would help her immensely

I'd fuck.

• +1
Reactions: fobos
subhuman

id fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray, fobos and dogtown
4/10 bad teeth, manly nose probly bad head from the front.

Her upper third looks good.

Definitely subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Id say avg but shes a good phenotype. After looksmaxxing she can be 6/10 with a good body and removing braces possibly 6.5

Subhuman, rejected one of those before. This one looks a bit cuter thought but she is frsuding with makeup

• +1
Reactions: G O D
Id say avg but shes a good phenotype. After looksmaxxing she can be 6/10 with a good body and removing braces possibly 6.5

She’s well below average she looks like fucking Gollum, don’t let your blonde fetish make you overrate foids

• +1
Reactions: jefferson, Autist, hebbewem and 1 other person
another troll thread from zuzzcelibate

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
She’s well below average she looks like fucking Gollum, don’t let your blonde fetish make you overrate foids
Yeh but imo she has good potential

After she gets about 5 surgeries then maybe she will be above average, in what world is that thing average

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 483
And? You are not her mother or some shit. You don't care if she has good potential, everybody has good potential. If this bitch not even worth pump and dump why care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
And? You are not her mother or some shit. You don't care if she has good potential, everybody has good potential. If this bitch not even worth pump and dump why care
fatman pretty much said same thing to every subhuman on site. he pushes this overly positive forced mindset 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Autist, dogtown and androidcel
She looks like a girl from my high school.
They are looking like a witch but are overly confident and mean.

if she got a nosejob she'd be above average, rn 4/10

fatman pretty much said same thing to every subhuman on site. he pushes this overly positive forced mindset 24/7
I adore the positive mindset but I despise that useless time wasting and mentally exhausting mindset he is promoting. I am positive because If not then I am no more than a human wasting space but I dont like to waste my little time on earth helping others while they dont want to help themselves. Blackoutwhitein is a perfect example

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and dogtown
Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Autist
I adore the positive mindset but I despise that useless time wasting and mentally exhausting mindset he is promoting. I am positive because If not then I am no more than a human wasting space but I dont like to waste my little time on earth helping others while they dont want to help themselves. Blackoutwhitein is a perfect example
I looked again and shes not avg
After she gets about 5 surgeries then maybe she will be above average, in what world is that thing average
Yeh shes 4/10 at best

would/10

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
[OP]

Do you know what that tag means?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem