Reactions: futuregigamogger and try2beme
Yes g

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
yes you are 6,2 gymmaxxed chad leave this site

• +1
yes you are 6,2 gymmaxxed chad leave this site
Whenever I hear people say "yeah youre a 6'2 chad" I often think youre just saying hes a chad because of his height, his face is ugly.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and antony 726
Whenever I hear people say "yeah youre a 6'2 chad" I often think youre just saying hes a chad because of his height, his face is ugly.
at the end of the day, face is law:feelswhy:
but his body looks good

• +1
Do chicks acutely like this? This will look sus for your male followers.

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
  • +1
Also you look like a faggot doing that pose youre doing it like a girl just take a good look lmao
I’m lowkey trying to show off to that guy who use to make fun of me cuz I use to be skinny

Ur insertions are super good mirin hard af.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yliaster and antony 726
The look of your shoulders and traps is better than his imo, some things are a little worse but mogger body overall
Sorry bro I just saw your comment and yeah not my trap lowkey I don’t train my trap often but thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Ur insertions are super good mirin hard af.
Thank u
So u have any song in mind ?cuz I’m gonna post this .and I have a bit gap between my chest in this pic is way less viable

Sorry bro I just saw your comment and yeah not my trap lowkey I don’t train my trap often but thanks bro
Traps should only be a tiny bit bigger if at all, the bigger the traps the smaller the shoulders will seem and those are definitely more important

• +1
Traps should only be a tiny bit bigger if at all, the bigger the traps the smaller the shoulders will seem and those are definitely more important
Yeah lol and so u have any song in mind ?

yeah its good bro, edit it first with some filters and then post with some good music, preferably with song cover over your head.
Yeah I was gonna do that thanks bro u know that song that it’s like : I’m faded ? I might use that song

Do chicks acutely like this? This will look sus for your male followers.
Do u guys even have friends? Male followers always like my gym pics just as much as the women. Nothing is gay about this pic, it should be obvious to more people the diff between a thirst trap and a pump/ gym pic, irritating seeing people mix up a thirst trap attempt with these normal photos of physique

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, antony 726 and futuregigamogger
Yeah I was gonna do that thanks bro u know that song that it’s like : I’m faded ? I might use that song
you gotta choose the music you like, but it should be atleast somewhat NT. But tbh with that physique 99% of the music you use is haloed anyway.

• +1
Do u guys even have friends? Male followers always like my gym pics just as much as the women. Nothing is gay about this pic, it should be obvious to more people the diff between a thirst trap and a pump/ gym pic, irritating seeing people mix up a thirst trap attempt with these normal photos of physique
Finally some one understands lol
you gotta choose the music you like, but it should be atleast somewhat NT. But tbh with that physique 99% of the music you use is haloed anyway.
alr Bro I will look for one thanks

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and futuregigamogger
lmao

you indiand

ahaha

• JFL
Those are probably the best Chest insertions I've seen on anyone ,even among top Fitness Influencers.

• Love it
I dont use instagram much, but i never see physique pics outside of gym influencer type guys. Everyone i see (and have in my followers) is posting pics of travel, fits/fashion, party/clubs/dinner, and that type of thing. A shirtless mirror selfie not even in the gym is a physique pic and not thirst trap? What makes something a thirst trap?

• +1
Do you use roids OP? 15 is kinda ridiculous for this level

I dont use instagram much, but i never see physique pics outside of gym influencer type guys. Everyone i see (and have in my followers) is posting pics of travel, fits/fashion, party/clubs/dinner, and that type of thing. A shirtless mirror selfie not even in the gym is a physique pic and not thirst trap? What makes something a thirst trap?
When they try to be sexy, like for arxample a non gymmax guy posting his physique, when dudes flex their abs in fuckboy positions/ angles that look sexual, when dudes make explicit posing, this is all gay thirst trapping.

Also maybe its ur country but most my male mutuals post gym pics/ vids

• +1
Do you use roids OP? 15 is kinda ridiculous for this level
No I’m still natty I want to hop on but I can’t I’m working out for 10 months now