Is this guy a fraud or not? Says he worked out and somehow his entire jaw grew…

rubybrrr

rubybrrr

Banned for scamming
I’m thinking he had a visit to a surgeon, got himself a jaw, and is now spewing bullshit so he can be an influencer and get brand deals. Kinda smart. But def makes me hate his lying ass.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, far336 and Deleted member 18840
I’m thinking he had a visit to a surgeon, got himself a jaw, and is now spewing bullshit so he can be an influencer and get brand deals. Kinda smart. But def makes me hate his lying ass.

Probably got lip fillers too but missed the most important : nose job his nose is shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Adonis
I think he did get surgery, but it’s possible he didn’t, if not then lifefuel, and even if he did still lifefuel because he’s 30 and looks like that

We should all do some detective work to expose this asshole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Adonis
I think he did get surgery, but it’s possible he didn’t, if not then lifefuel, and even if he did still lifefuel because he’s 30 and looks like that
This jaw growth is not possible at his age, I’m sorry. Your life fuel shouldn’t be this fraudsters lies it should be that surgery is within reach and results r possible. Money is the only thing in the way.

Attachments

• 51E0260D-CDE8-4C27-B3ED-E0466977037F.jpeg
    51E0260D-CDE8-4C27-B3ED-E0466977037F.jpeg
    189 KB · Views: 0
Jfl if any of you retards believe in these transformations.
Its the same like with these "natural" fitness transformations lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, playboicarti and 3 others
Jfl if any of you retards believe in these transformations.
Its the same like with these "natural" fitness transformations lmao.
people are retarded
what sounds better?
"i was ugly and treated bad so i worked my ass off everyday in the gym, skincare routine, groomed myself, read books"
or
"i was ugly and treated bad so i got surgery because i was insecure about my self image"

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Adonis, Erik-Jón and 1 other person
This jaw growth is not possible at his age, I’m sorry. Your life fuel shouldn’t be this fraudsters lies it should be that surgery is within reach and results r possible. Money is the only thing in the way.
My lifefuel is surgery, but his jaw still isn’t crazy good, he’s just very chiseled now, it is definitely bigger though which leads me to believe he has had something done, maybe an implant

Actually I just compared that pic to the video again, no way he hasn’t had surgery and I’m thinking it’s more than an implant, he probably had trimax lol

I THINNK HE GOT FILLERS

If working out did that, then we should see a gradual, slow changes in the jaw (months to years). If it was surgery, then the change would've happened quickly (days).

He hasn't posted pics with gradual changes

His eye color changed from brown to blue, working out doesn't do that

These two things make me believe he got surgery

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 18840
His eye color changed from brown to blue, working out doesn't do that
He hard mewed whilst listening to subliminals on YouTube

• JFL
Reactions: WagedandReady, far336 and Jpg