Is this guy a tyrone?

Psl gods that fags worship here are ur avg roastie slayers lol
the only psl god with actual appeal is chico and lucky blue smith. Other ones like o pry gandy and shit are a meme jfl appeal to 40 yo single moms

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29250 and rAage.mxx
the only psl god with actual appeal is chico and lucky blue smith. Other ones like o pry gandy and shit are a meme jfl appeal to 40 yo single moms
this right here^ i’ve never seen a foid simp for opry and gandy besides dudes on forums

• +1
Reactions: rAage.mxx and Deleted member 17595
Bones aren’t everything tho there are many chads and tyrones that dont have bedt bone structure, harmony is what matters most.
These guys have bones retard. Austin is still #1

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
this right here^ i’ve never seen a foid simp for opry and gandy besides dudes on forums
Lol wtf people did tinder exps w Sean and he absolutely annihilated it and taylor swift chose him as a chad for a music video and the ladies loved him you ugly moron lol

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, omarthegoat195 and Anchor_Ship
Lol wtf people did tinder exps w Sean and he absolutely annihilated it and taylor swift chose him as a chad for a music video and the ladies loved him you ugly moron lol
no appeal for prime women no care. This guy in the thread mogs all aspies u worship.

• +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195
What has this forum become JFL. This guy is not fucking tyrone Lmao, tyronelite territory maybe

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Bones aren’t everything tho there are many chads and tyrones that dont have bedt bone structure, harmony is what matters most.
Especially the first guy wtf. He has rly deep set eyes strong frontal bone (forehead) AMAZING midface (that highlight on the cheeks) his jaw is good. KEK. These guys have striking features you delusional subhuman

What has this forum become JFL. This guy is not fucking tyrone Lmao, tyronelite territory maybe
Nigga many baddies literally simp for this dude on his insta

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 17595
You are delusional. Under tyrone is an underrate

Nigga many baddies literally simp for this dude on his insta
you are in for a ride now, the retards are waking up dont stress it too much

no appeal for prime women no care. This guy in the thread mogs all aspies u worship.
Prime women basically want the austin dunham mike thurston archetype you autist.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
cope girls of all races will get wet over him instantly

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595, Anchor_Ship and Blackgymmax
u will see me outside slaying yo bih when u look like that lil bro
I mog u tho go dms rn guarantee i mog u

U think vinnie hacker is the ideal man 😂😂

you are in for a ride now, the retards are waking up dont stress it too much
You can status max on IG with even MTN tier looks. This guy is tyronelite and mixed so it’s expected

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and Blackgymmax
Prime women basically want the austin dunham mike thurston archetype you autist.
you are retarded and you should end your life. Respectfully

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
I mog u tho go dms rn guarantee i mog u

U think vinnie hacker is the ideal man 😂😂
i dont give a shit if you mog me but sent pic if u want fs

you are retarded and you should end your life. Respectfully
He aint wrong austin dunham is attractive 8/10 but mike thurston aint all that

• Woah
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: rAage.mxx and Deleted member 17595
  • JFL
Reactions: rAage.mxx
16627.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, rAage.mxx, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
You can status max on IG with even MTN tier looks. This guy is tyronelite and mixed so it’s expected
Theyre subhumans who wantnto believe psl isnt real
Never said it was bad plus this his insta https://instagram.com/christos_71?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= Hes a 9/10 chaddam imo

Yes that's fine but he has the features of psl gods you autist subhuman. I remember when i used to run around asking girls to rate dudes like chico tyler.maher and andreas erikson and girls would say theyre too perfect JFL

• +1

Yes that's fine but he has the features of psl gods you autist subhuman. I remember when i used to run around asking girls to rate dudes like chico tyler.maher and andreas erikson and girls would say theyre too perfect JFL
Psl isnt real u dumb fag ask anyone who mogs these chads or gandy or andreas erikson

Attachments

• 0F444B3E-A3A1-4A18-AADC-52FFA5D6E075.jpeg
    0F444B3E-A3A1-4A18-AADC-52FFA5D6E075.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 0
  • B89CFB74-4480-44F8-8845-BFEA5658AA5E.jpeg
    B89CFB74-4480-44F8-8845-BFEA5658AA5E.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 96F58FB2-3232-4092-8E57-D3CA42009EBB.jpeg
    96F58FB2-3232-4092-8E57-D3CA42009EBB.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 0
  • BD5957BA-57AC-4622-B449-2C42BF1F8A60.jpeg
    BD5957BA-57AC-4622-B449-2C42BF1F8A60.jpeg
    84.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 17595

your life is literally pointless, a disease ridden sewer rat is more useful to society than you. Stop getting surgeries and filling your face with insane amounts of plastic and end your miserable life u autist

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez

if any of those niggas responded in their dms it would be wraps tbh. I watched a wheat waffles public interview where they said they would reject niggas because they “look like they know they look good” “look like players” sort of shit

• +1

running around asking ugly ass women to rate “psl gods” and other guys on looksmax. Caging you have to be a social experiment there is just no way you are an actual human being

Psl isnt real u dumb fag ask anyone who mogs these chads or gandy or andreas erikson
Psl is real bro. These guys have very good psl lol.

• +1
running around asking ugly ass women to rate “psl gods” and other guys on looksmax. Caging you have to be a social experiment there is just no way you are an actual human being
Only way to ascend, ape

• JFL
They wouldn’t give an honest truth regardless. This applies to any level of looks. Especially if there are more than one girl in a group being asked the same question.

your life is literally pointless, a disease ridden sewer rat is more useful to society than you. Stop getting surgeries and filling your face with insane amounts of plastic and end your miserable life u autist
idk if his life is pointess bruh i showed my aunt which is 34 and pretty much a milf i showed her @Blackgymmax pics and she was like "wwooow he is really handsome!" i asked if her he looks like he got surgeries she said no not at all.
then i showed her his before pics she was like that doesn't even look like the same person

• JFL
Reactions: rAage.mxx
Psl is real bro. These guys have very good psl lol.
No hunter eyes no chiselled jawlines no protruding zygos etc. and they still mog most psl gods”

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and Blackgymmax
The only truth that matters is OLD results and quality of women without any other factors

idk if his life is pointess bruh i showed my aunt which is 34 and pretty much a milf i showed her @Blackgymmax pics and she was like "wwooow he is really handsome!" i asked if her he looks like he got surgeries she said no not at all.
then i showed her his before pics she was like that doesn't even look like the same person
What surgeries bro? Im natty

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Yuno_howitez
Thats the only appeal he has, 30 yo women. Reminder that all those surgeries and he still intead of slaying is basement dwelling running retarded aspie experiments. Ehat a miserable guy. Askin him to pay for your genio at least you live life unlike his useless gay ass

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rAage.mxx and Blackgymmax
No hunter eyes no chiselled jawlines no protruding zygos etc. and they still mog most psl gods”
Hunter eyes are a spectrum and they all have chiseled jawlines LOL. ALL of them have good eye area closer on the hunter eyes spectrum AND a great jawline

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rAage.mxx, Yuno_howitez, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
The only truth that matters is OLD results and quality of women without any other factors
No the only truth that matters is going outside and how women treat you irl you stupid retard lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Thats the only appeal he has, 30 yo women. Reminder that all those surgeries and he still intead of slaying is basement dwelling running retarded aspie experiments. Ehat a miserable guy. Askin him to pay for your genio at least you live life unlike his useless gay ass
he might have a really small dick or some other problems. well for sure mental problems but at least he has a good looking face. if i was a tyrone i would be a micro celebrity in my city tbh

BBC rules germany

• +1
No the only truth that matters is going outside and how women treat you irl you stupid retard lmfao.
Both matter but amassing lots of tiktok and ig followers means you probably have some appeal world wide but it doesnt mean youll kill it in a specific citt

• +1
Water is fucking wet. I’m talking about how women react to your face without any other factors. Obviously you can slay with money and height etc.

• +1