Is this guy correct? Is undereye sclera show ideal?

No

Last edited:

Depends. In general, I don't think he's correct.

Assuming you're not tilting your head forward, lower scleral show makes you look tired.
Upper eyelid exposure + lower scleral show makes you look doubly tired.

When someone looks tired, it can be for many reasons.
Perhaps they are world-weary from the burden of great knowledge, hence the godhood/wisdom associations. But wisdom implies advanced age, and advanced age isn't attractive.
Or perhaps, and more likely, they are just an addict, which, unless you're Ariana Grande, also typically isn't a look women desire.

The other case is if you're tilting your head forward, but looking straight ahead.
This automatically causes lower scleral show, but it's an aggressive posture.
It's a position assumed if you're about to charge at someone.
From that, I can see why it could signal predatory/dominant vibes, but it's really pseudo-scleral show and doesn't count.

• +1
Reactions: Robert California, Slayercel, Deleted member 5632 and 1 other person
That thread was cope

The so called examples of "Under-Eye Scleral show and have Positive/Neutral Canthal Tilts" were lies. Meeks was looking up, and the other guy was ugly

no its not correct in the grand scheme of things. only a small percentage of people will benefit from sclera showing.

for the other 99.5% of the population, sclera show is not ideal because it makes you look tired, lifeless, and lazy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 5632 and Deleted member 3202
Depends. In general, I don't think he's correct.

Assuming you're not tilting your head forward, lower scleral show makes you look tired.
Upper eyelid exposure + lower scleral show makes you look doubly tired.

When someone looks tired, it can be for many reasons.
Perhaps they are world-weary from the burden of great knowledge, hence the godhood/wisdom associations. But wisdom implies advanced age, and advanced age isn't attractive.
Or perhaps, and more likely, they are just an addict, which, unless you're Ariana Grande, also typically isn't a look women desire.

The other case is if you're tilting your head forward, but looking straight ahead.
This automatically causes lower scleral show, but it's an aggressive posture.
It's a position assumed if you're about to charge at someone.
From that, I can see why it could signal predatory/dominant vibes, but it's really pseudo-scleral show and doesn't count.
I've seen one guy that looked good with sclera and it was because of his sclera. He had white hair (grayed early), light brown eyes with scleral show and somehow it just worked.

no its not correct in the grand scheme of things. only a small percentage of people will benefit from sclera showing.

for the other 99.5% of the population, sclera show is not ideal because it makes you look tired, lifeless, and lazy.
What about sideways sclera show?

Prime Alain Delon
Alain delon

He's coping

Scleral show/weak undereye support/veeically long eyes....looks like shit.