you dont even mog the ugliest indians on this forum

you are autistic
you have nct
you dont have body hair
you have thin lips
you cant get a tan
you have no eyebrows
Look at this fucking retarded Shitskin JFL
I'm Tall with Light Blue Eyes , Strong Jaw , High Cheekbones , Wide Robust Frame , I mog you into oblivion you filthy Shitskin cunt

@Ekil73_YT @cloUder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 13787
I'm Tall with Light Blue Eyes , Strong Jaw , High Cheekbones , Wide Robust Frame , I mog you into oblivion you filthy Shitskin cunt

@Ekil73_YT @cloUder
"you have thin lips
you cant get a tan
you have no eyebrows"

those are halos for a guy jfl

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm

@Ekil73_YT @cloUder
stop tagging people like a retarded

nobody will defend you, kys faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I have Friends here you're a nobody you faggot Shitskin retard
imagine calling friend someone you reply to in an incel forum

kys you parasocial faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25059 and Deleted member 29155
"you have thin lips
you cant get a tan
you have no eyebrows"

those are halos for a guy jfl
Never seen a female say "I love thin lips on men" or "I love when guys have no eyebrows"

Never seen a female say "I love thin lips on men" or "I love when guys have no eyebrows"
I've never heard a female say the opposite either.
Your point here being?

• +1
I've never heard a female say the opposite either.
Your point here being?
I'm pretty sure females like thick eyebrows on men, of course they have to be groomed and shit

I'm pretty sure females like thick eyebrows on men, of course they have to be groomed and shit
No they dont. Thick eyebrows are feminine and cucked on men.

• +1
NO ITS NOT!!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree:
It is, contrast is feminine and looks repulsive on men.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ears-male-while-the-face-on-the_fig4_26883022

Variant of the Illusion of Sex.

vRcmYLe.jpg

"The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images.

That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender."

• +1

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ears-male-while-the-face-on-the_fig4_26883022

vRcmYLe.jpg

"The face on the left appears male, while the face on the right appears female. Both images were produced by making slight alterations to the same original image. The eyes and lips were lightened to produce the left image, and darkened to produce the right image. The rest of the face was unaltered, and hence equally dark in both images.

That decreasing or increasing facial contrast is sufficient to make a face appear male or female indicates that facial contrast plays a role in the perception of facial gender."
That's without any other dimorphic traits, obviously if some feminine face had thick eyebrows, it would be feminine

vRcmYLe.jpg

Also looks like the picture on the right has a bit of eyeshadow JFL

That's without any other dimorphic traits, obviously if some feminine face had thick eyebrows, it would be feminine
The original face was androgynous. But the increased contrast made it feminine, decreasing it made it more masculine. Low contrast eyebrows = masculine, good looking on men. That means thin and sparse, blonde.

• +1
Eye-colour haloed MTN

The original face was androgynous. But the increased contrast made it feminine, decreasing it made it more masculine. Low contrast eyebrows = masculine, good looking on men. That means thin and sparse, blonde.
Thicker eyebrows are still a halo lol, why are niggas putting minoxidil on their eyebrows and using castor oil then?

Thicker eyebrows are still a halo lol, why are niggas putting minoxidil on their eyebrows and using castor oil then?
Because they have no understanding of what's actually good looking. They too advice from homosexuals/retards. Literally nobody likes thick and dark eyebrows on men.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 29155
Thick dark eyebrows make him look like a bitch.
dude you have to be dumb if you actually think that he looks better in the first pic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Because they have no understanding of what's actually good looking. They too advice from homosexuals/retards. Literally nobody likes thick and dark eyebrows on men.
Dark, low-set, thick eyebrows>> light, sparse eyebrows

dude you have to be dumb if you actually think that he looks better in the first pic
He looks worse because he is smiling. But his eyebrows are better there.

• +1
Dark, low-set, thick eyebrows>> light, sparse eyebrows
Said no scientific evidence, ever. Light and sparse is low contrast and masc.

• +1
Said no scientific evidence, ever. Light and sparse is low contrast and masc.
I would much rather have dark, thick eyebrows JFL

And a lot of people would agree with me lol

imagine calling friend someone you reply to in an incel forum

kys you parasocial faggot
Keep coping you filthy shitskin cunt , I have actual Friends , I talk to them somewhere else aswell

@IndraBC why the ugh react nigga, he literally looks like blackops2cel but with zygos!!

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC