Is This Guy Geniunely GL For A Girl ?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Ask girls around you about this guy.

If so, why you all run for implants already ? If you don't have severe recession, double jaw or pretty long midface, implant works like a charm.

I'll post more famous guys like him soon. We need better analyze on models like this rather than psl gods like Chico.

Ip? Grabbed
Hotel? Trivago

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Deleted member 9819, Michael and 2 others
yes

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
because 99% of models aren't famous
then i must change my statement,
why models like him less famous then models like pretty boyish features?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lux
Ask girls around you about this guy.

If so, why you all run for implants already ? If you don't have severe recession, double jaw or pretty long midface, implant works like a charm.

I'll post more famous guys like him soon. We need better analyze on models like this rather than psl gods like Chico.
Jfl i know that guy irl

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10679 and sandcelmuttcel
mogged
Lpp7n9spueo8larsvk3v

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Gengar and Deleted member 9090
is he slaying like a true chad?
In Italy hook up culture is not that prevalent and its almost impossible fucking decent girls like that. That's an american thing, me and my brother both lived in America and saw the difference, it's night and day.

In Italy hook up culture is not that prevalent and its almost impossible fucking decent girls like that. That's an american thing, me and my brother both lived in America and saw the difference, it's night and day.
so how you slay with stacies? only marriage?

so how you slay with stacies? only marriage?
Social circle mostly and having the right connections but still its rare that Stacies fuck with random Chads like that, they still want them to commit and they gotta be somehow moneymaxxed and/or statusmaxxed.
This guy was a friend of mine too and after he broke up with his ex Stacy gf he was saying that all he could get were fat chicks, i even saw him getting rejected at a club, so he statusmaxxed and became a famous singer.
66508643 152543292474482 8544711443301485319 n 1200x1200

Social circle mostly and having the right connections but still its rare that Stacies fuck with random Chads like that, they still want them to commit and they gotta be somehow moneymaxxed and/or statusmaxxed.
This guy was a friend of mine too and after he broke up with his ex Stacy gf he was saying that all he could get were fat chicks, i even saw him getting rejected at a club, so he statusmaxxed and became a famous singer.
View attachment 868344
looks like a sissy boy.

Chico is a bit overrated on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Gengar
Look at his High t, low inhib tattoo: "get rich or die trying"

Bildschirmfoto 2020 12 13 um 200259

• JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen
Implants work like a charm... Did he have Implants?

okay just send a chad in the chat and ask if he is GL