americanpakitruvcel
Kraken
- Joined
- Dec 10, 2025
- Posts
- 3,217
- Reputation
- 3,333
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
What
This nigger isnt htn, only good miscWhat
HTN with that eye area?Looks good imo, unsure if he’s in HTN range
Sneako side

Js misc,Hes not even close to htnLooks good imo, unsure if he’s in HTN range
Not even close? In what world lol he’s glJs misc,Hes not even close to htn
It’s not a horrible eye area wdym? Just some uee, good brows spacing infras etcHTN with that eye area?
this is wild hahaGreat question, Id say hes exactly inbetween
It’s not a horrible eye area wdym? Just some uee, good brows spacing infras etc
I think he’s solidly HMTN tbhGreat question, Id say hes exactly inbetween
Droopy eyelids, Shit UEE, Shit undereyes and you think that's decentIt’s not a horrible eye area wdym? Just some uee, good brows spacing infras etc
You right actually his undereyes are dogshit, I’m just biased because curries have horrible undereye genetics so his are good by that standardDroopy eyelids, Shit UEE, Shit undereyes and you think that's decent
I will mog though inshallahGreat question, Id say hes exactly inbetween

Never seen a bad take from you brahi would say hmtn
uee is nerfing him
only East Asian with self esteem tooHis misc isn’t goodThis nigger isnt htn, only good misc
What would you rate himHis misc isn’t good
Still better than his eyesHis misc isn’t good
He looks good imo and definitely appeals to women I see people making edits of him and shitStill better than his eyes
He’s def not HTN thoStill better than his eyes
he Looks good yeah but not htnHe looks good imo and definitely appeals to women I see people making edits of him and shit
Hmtn only cause of his miscLooks good imo, unsure if he’s in HTN range
Bro you absolute retard
By older standards he would be htn imo but the scale has inflated over timeBro you absolute retard
Tf you mean he isn't HTN????? This guy mogs us all. You are using the rating system wrong, underrating everybody doesn't make you smart.
Read this fucking thread, larper: https://looksmax.org/threads/psl-lo...1-DCfeQvG1EDQ64M5YMh7t1xpDjGXgFdbIlE1xqQB1bqI
@Alienmaxxer @WonkyChin186 @Jgns JFL
Bro who is chadlite if this guy is mtn? Stop allowing the newgens to inflate itBy older standards he would be htn imo but the scale has inflated over time
I used to argue too but it’s too late now, the damage has been doneBro who is chadlite if this guy is mtn? Stop allowing the newgens to inflate it
I think people should start using percentiles. That's impossible to inflate.I used to argue too but it’s too late now, the damage has been done
Yeah that would be much better, when I was first getting into all this stuff LHTN was like top 15%, now it’s treated as top 5 percent lolI think people should start using percentiles. That's impossible to inflate.
ok ok he doesnt mog us ALL hes not htn in the current system, maybe a long time ago but nt anymore mb dude, his angularity isnt the bestBro you absolute retard
Tf you mean he isn't HTN????? This guy mogs us all. You are using the rating system wrong, underrating everybody doesn't make you smart.
Read this fucking thread, larper: https://looksmax.org/threads/psl-lo...1-DCfeQvG1EDQ64M5YMh7t1xpDjGXgFdbIlE1xqQB1bqI
@Alienmaxxer @WonkyChin186 @Jgns JFL
yeah the htn range is top 5% now lolYeah that would be much better, when I was first getting into all this stuff LHTN was like top 15%, now it’s treated as top 5 percent lol
This nigga could pull a lot of bitches in the club, here in Swedenok ok he doesnt mog us ALL hes not htn in the current system, maybe a long time ago but nt anymore mb dude, his angularity isnt the best

mb i had to pull it back when I read what it saidThis nigga could pull a lot of bitches in the club, here in Sweden
You're not getting a rep lil bro, you pulled back mine![]()
He’s handsome lol 6 foot and jacked too, regardless of whatever tier he’s in he obviously still appeals to women that’s a factThis nigga could pull a lot of bitches in the club, here in Sweden
You're not getting a rep lil bro, you pulled back mine![]()
Still, judging by his faceHe’s handsome lol 6 foot and jacked too, regardless of whatever tier he’s in he obviously still appeals to women that’s a fact
Yes his face looks good and he’s at a good height and muscular is What I’m sayingStill, judging by his face
yes broYes his face looks good and he’s at a good height and muscular is What I’m saying
realistically mtnLooks good imo, unsure if he’s in HTN range
LhtnLooks good imo, unsure if he’s in HTN range